Branch Service Specialist, Part-time 20 Hours, Naples, CA @ UnionBank - Long Beach, CA
Branch Service Specialist, Part-time 20 Hours, Naples, CA
Long Beach, CA
14 days ago
Post a job for free in Long Beach, CA
Are you passionate about creating an exceptional client experience?
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank, a division of the Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world. At Union Bank, we care about the details that matter most to our clients. We have our clients’ best interest in mind, drawing on more than 150 years of experience to understand their distinct needs and tailor our solutions. We’re part of 180,000 colleagues around the globe striving to be the world’s most trusted financial group. Trust starts with a culture of putting people first and empowering you to achieve your potential. Join Union Bank, where being inspired is expected and creating results is rewarded.
We're seeking a Branch Service Specialist who is responsible for providing our customers with an excellent banking experience. As part of the front line of customer service, you would be responding to client inquiries and customer requests, processing transactions, resolving difficult or complex issues, and making quality sales referrals. Specifically, the job entails resolving complaints in a professional manner or forwarding the issue accordingly, suggesting additional bank services where appropriate, and approving documents and transactions (e.g., G/L tickets, IBC's, Customer Charges, Deposits, etc.). Additional responsibilities could involve:
Customer Service Transactions
- Maintain cash drawer within prescribed cash limits and meet cash balancing standards.
- Perform more complex tasks such as Safe Deposit activities, merchant teller services, remote branch capture, etc., in compliance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
- Participate in sales promotions and meet monthly referral goals and potentially train tellers to effectively identify quality referral opportunities.
- Responsible for following and adhering to all bank operational and security procedures, including compliance and privacy policies to maintain customer confidentiality.
- Conform to all government compliance regulations.
As the right candidate, you should meet the following criteria:
- Customer service and cash handling experience.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal communication.
- Good math, reading, and comprehension abilities.
- Familiarity with standard branch technology and teller equipment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years of experience in customer service at a retail bank.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.