Experienced Front Desk Receptionist @ Joyful Paws Pet Hotel & Daycare - Long Beach, CA
Experienced Front Desk Receptionist
Post a job for free in Long Beach, CA
Love working with dogs and cats?
This is the job for you!
Some inside sales success preferred. This position will take incoming calls from pet owners (no cold calls!) and operate front desk duties. Prefer a minimum of 6 months of experience working with dogs and cats, up-selling in the receptionist role; we are willing to train the right person. Ability to work full-time or part-time as needed averaging between 18 and 36 hours per week. Work hours may vary anytime between 6:30 am and 8:00 pm.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Operating a Pet Hotel Operating System
Answering phones with positive and friendly control
Eager to learn and apply our proven coaching system
Receive dogs and cats from customer and return dogs and cats to customers
Light cleaning duties
Polished verbal skills and must be able to write professional emails
Ability to multi-task and enjoys a fast-paced environment
You must be upbeat, enthusiastic and have a positive attitude
Please call 562-252-3315 and ask for Melinda to set up an interview.
We are hiring right away.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $15.00 per hour
- Employee Discount
- Monday to Friday
To keep the facility clean and sanitary we have implemented curbside drop-off and pick-up for all guests. Therefore receptionist will be meeting guests at their car for check-in and check-out and requires a bit of walking.
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Stocking supplies
- Answering and routing phone calls
- Greeting visitors
- Processing payments
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page: