Janitor @ Pegasus Building Services - Long Beach, CA
Post a job for free in Long Beach, CA
Would you like to join a company where when you come to work and receive so much more than a paycheck? At Pegasus Building Services, we value our team members and offer:
- Medical insurance at 50% provided to employees who meet the requirements.
- Paid sick and company observed holidays after 90 days of employment.
- Referral bonus program.
- Free 1:1 coaching sessions to support you in identifying and achieving your goals and dreams in life.
- Part-time or full-time work. Day, night and weekend shifts available.
- Must have understanding of job duties, tools, and equipment necessary to complete tasks.
- Must be willing to sweep, mop, dust, pull trash which can weigh 40 or more pounds, fill all dispensers
with: soap, lotion, paper towels and toilet paper.
- Produces quality work within pre-set time frames.
- Shows initiative in regards to job functions and accepts new responsibilities as needed.
- Has a willingness to work with and help others.
- Uses personal protective equipment correctly such as safety glasses and vinyl gloves.
- The job duties require an employee to bend, reach, stand and walk for extended periods. Pushing, lifting and
carrying items less than 30lbs. Kneeling, squatting, and crawling. Repetitive use of hands, wrist, arms, and legs.
Climbing stairs and ladders.
- Applicant must provide proof of work authorization, and complete an I9 and eVerify process.
Unlike other commercial cleaning service providers, Pegasus Building Services is an employee-owned company. When a customer picks up the phone or sees a Pegasus representative at their facility, they know that they are dealing directly with an owner of the company. Everyone has one overriding goal: do whatever it takes to guarantee our customer’s satisfaction. It is our goal to deliver “WOW” experiences through exceeding our customer’s and employee’s expectations. We are quick to respond with care, compassion, and attention to detail. Working as a part of a world-class team to achieve great things together, if our customers and employees don’t rave about Pegasus, then we have failed.