Quality Control IT Coordinator @ National Plant Services - Long Beach, CA
Quality Control IT Coordinator
Post a job for free in Long Beach, CA
Quality Control/ IT Coordinator Job Summary
We are seeking a Quality Control/ IT Technician to join our growing team in Long Beach, CA. In this position, you will maintain quality standards by reviewing incoming field data (videos, reports, databases, etc.), creating punch lists/recommendations, and organizing data into a final client submittal. GIS and ESRI experience preferred! The successful candidate will also need to become familiar with various data capture software to troubleshoot issues, load patches and updates, etc. Excellent communication and adaptability are a must, as well as a keen attention to detail.
Quality Control Duties and Responsibilities
· Approve incoming materials by confirming specifications, reviewing videos and coding, and rejecting/returning unacceptable materials
· Confirm required specifications and communicate required adjustments to the field technician/field supervisor.
· Approve all finished products by confirming specifications and conducting reviews
· Assemble final deliverables for various clients
· Keep hardware and software equipment operating by following operating instructions, learning nuances of each, and calling service providers as needed.
· Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures set forth by the Company.
· Coach and mentor field technicians
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
Quality Control Requirements and Qualifications
· B.S. or B.A. degree preferred
· Desire to learn hands on with closed circuit television and appurtenances
· GIS/ESRI experience a plus
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Office
· Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies
Carylon Corporation and all its companies provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability and any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $23.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location