Account Executive - Retail Tech @ Granify - Los Angeles, CA
Account Executive - Retail Tech
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
We’re hiring an Account Executive with successful experience selling to large retailers.
In this role, you’ll build strong, trusting, long-lasting professional relationships with key stakeholders at the largest retailers in the world.
To thrive in this role, you’ll be exceptionally intelligent, trustworthy, reliable, resourceful, have an energetic, positive attitude and be willing to work hard.
This is a full-time position in New York, Austin, Los Angeles or Remote (US or Canada only). Travel, typically within the US, will be required.
- Generate awareness, educate and build interest in Granify at the largest retailers in the world.
- Build and maintain strong, trusting, long-lasting relationships with key stakeholders at these retailers.
- Stay up to date on each of your stakeholders' businesses and objectives so you’re able to identify opportunities for us to help them now and in the future.
- Stay up to date on our product and how it will evolve in the future so you’re able to determine opportunities for your stakeholders to utilize Granify to achieve their business objectives.
- Leverage the strong, trusting relationships you’ve built and the fantastic results your clients see using Granify to generate referrals for new business.
- 3 years experience selling to enterprise retailers
- Proven ability to create and grow trusting, lasting professional relationships with key stakeholders at large enterprise clients
- Naturally consultative with exceptional ability to teach complex concepts in a simple way
- Exceptional problem solver
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Energetic and positive
- Extremely driven and hard working
- Balance your high intelligence with a high level of humility
- Unafraid of taking on new responsibilities
- Strong professional written and verbal communication
- Have a take control and get things done mindset, and activity that reflects such
- Familiar with foundational online marketing practices in SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Conversion Optimization, A/B Testing
- Bachelor’s degree in business, commerce, marketing, computer science, engineering or equivalent experience
With our unique culture and How We Work at Granify framework, you’ll develop core skills that will change how you work, how you think and how you live for the rest of your life. We have a clear system in place to help you grow as a person and as a professional and we take it very seriously.
You’ll work closely with an incredible group of the smartest, most interesting, genuinely good people around. You’ll work hard, learn quickly, and have plenty of excitement. You’ll also get a first hand view into the rapidly evolving, exciting intersection of e-commerce, machine intelligence and psychology.
Did you know? Granify is backed by early investors in Facebook, SpaceX, Tesla, Uber, Twitter, Airbnb, Paypal, Pinterest, Palantir and Yelp. Wouldn’t it have been great to get in at one of those companies as they were taking off...