Account Manager - Los Angeles/Orange County, CA @ VHA Wireless - Los Angeles, CA
Account Manager - Los Angeles/Orange County, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
At VHA, our mission is to be passionately committed to providing value and profitability to our partners and employees through the VHA way. As an authorized master agent to Sprint Prepaid Group, our award-winning service to the prepaid wireless industry is powered by one thing: our people. Whether it’s sales development, operations, retail or marketing support, VHA is a diverse group of servant leaders with strong core values and a performance-driven attitude who are committed to growth and success.
The Account Manager is an outside sales position responsible for overseeing a portfolio of independent wireless store owners. This position requires consultative sales strategies to help each group of business owners create and execute on their strategy. They are responsible for working with existing partners (business owners) to drive success and improvement using consultative methods to help each partner create and execute their business strategy.
At VHA, we are passionate about helping our customers succeed. The ideal candidate will have the passion and skill to become a master of the VHA way, influence owners, build key relationships and expand the market. This role will report to the Regional Sales Manager.
- Business Owner Development: Build strategies and plans with each owner that align with their goals and ideal outcomes.
- Provide and develop operational, organizational and financial enhancements to improve Dealer/Owner performance.
- Responsible for consulting and collaborating with Dealers/Owners to increase their door productivity and efficiency.
- Continuously analyze Dealer/Owner business (capital, people, processes) and suggest mutually agreed upon business solutions to increase profitability.
- Offer Dealer/Owners new business strategies based on their sales trends and financial capacity.
- Manage by Influence: Create a trusted advisor relationship with business owners and key stakeholders within the wireless industry.
- Market Development: Have a deep understanding of the market forces impacting our customers. Implement national and local sales and marketing strategies in assigned territory.
- Sustainable territory development: build strong partnerships with Dealers/Owners to promote profitability, find new investors, grow relationships, and expand in a specified market area.
- Teamwork: Work in collaboration cross-functionally with various internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction and needs are met, while maintaining company policies and procedures
- Business Acumen: A candidate who understands business (ex: familiarity with a P&L, ability to speak to and make recommendations based on the information presented in P&L Statements)
- Ability to make good decisions based on data
- Solutions oriented and ability to overcome obstacles
- A keen eye to break down data metrics and make connections on how the data impacts the bottom line
- Proactive in anticipating the need of the Dealer/Owner and making suggestions to better their business
- Business Development
- Account Management
- Understanding what it means to grow and cultivate a client relationship
- Hunting for new business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field preferred; or the equivalent of 4 years field sales experience
- 4 years' field sales/account management experience preferred
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, etc.); intermediate proficiency desired
- Some travel required (local and long distance)
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must pass a background and drug screen test
What We Offer:
Want to be a part of something big and meaningful? At VHA, we believe that work isn’t just work. It’s an opportunity to learn, grow and smile, all while helping millions of people connect worldwide with some of the most advanced telecommunications tools in the wireless industry.
VHA is an authorized master agent to Boost Mobile and serves more than 2,100 prepaid wireless dealers nationwide. Our award-winning service is driven by our people, a diverse group of servant leaders with strong core values and a performance-driven attitude who are committed to growth and success.
At VHA, we’re known for putting our Dealer/Owners first. As pioneers in prepaid distribution, we have become one of the largest, most experienced Master Agents around through a history of trust, performance and reliability. Our long-term partnerships with suppliers and manufacturers bring dealers the products they need on time, with consistent and reliable service. We grow with our dealers every step of the way.
What We Value:
Why You Should Join Our Team:
Our visit is to be a workplace community where people choose personal greatness to benefit others. Our culture is driven by our dedicated and passionate teammates, who love what they do and enjoy the growth and learning that comes with it. We love helping each other become the best they can be – personally and professionally.
We are committed to keeping our team healthy, driven, focused and accomplishing beyond what they thought possible. We provide excellent benefits packages and offer routine wellness activities. We truly care about our teammates in all areas of their lives.
Serving prepaid wireless dealers nationwide in a variety of capacities, we are proud of our diverse culture. We are an organization that welcome those from all walks of life and backgrounds.