Digital Analytics Lead Quality Engineer
Cigna - Santa Monica, CA
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Excited to grow your career?
We value our talented employees, and whenever possible strive to help one of our associates grow professionally before recruiting new talent to our open positions. If you think the open position you see is right for you, we encourage you to apply!
Our people make all the difference in our success.
Cigna Digital is in search of a Lead Quality Engineer to join our digital analytics implementation team based out of the Santa Monica, California office. This team is responsible for the design and implementation of Cigna’s digital analytics products. The role will supervise all digital analytics quality assurance processes and closely collaborate with the digital analytics product owners to understand requirements, document test cases, build/maintain test scripts, execute automated tests, and report test results to key stakeholders. The ideal candidate is also a motivated, self-starter that brings a fresh perspective and passion to solve complex business and technical challenges in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. The role will report to the Senior Manager of digital analytics. Work from home or an office location other than Santa Monica is a consideration for qualified candidates with demonstrated experience effectively collaborating and fulfilling job duties in such an arrangement.
- Supervise all quality assurance processes for digital analytics on the web and mobile channels
- Work with delivery lead/developers to plan and implement the operating model for automated testing of digital analytics tags
- Maintain an ongoing master quality assurance plan for all quality engineers aligned to the development and deployment of new or enhance digital analytics tracking/functionality
- Collaborate with digital analytics product owners to understand digital tracking requirements and ensure accurate test cases are documented
- Build, automate, and maintain test scripts leveraging industry standard quality assurance and tag auditing tools
- Execute automated test scripts and provide detailed results to implementation team, digital analytics product owners and other business leaders
- Manage and track progress of testing efforts aligned to specific release dates or in a rolling/continuous delivery fashion
- Analyze defects identified during testing to help developers determine root cause
- 3+ years in application quality assurance, development, or digital analytics
- Experience of client side (mobile app and web browser) debugging tools, such as Chrome Debugger, Charles, Fiddler, Etc.
- Experience with automated testing tools and/or tag auditors
- Ability to author and maintain a detailed testing plan by gather needed information from other key stakeholders
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills working in a team-based, multicultural environment
- Experience working in a SAFe/Agile or continuous delivery application development life cycle
- Ability to multitask with diverse types of work and adapt as priorities change
- Strong drive to solve complex technical or business challenges and develop subject matter expert knowledge in the quality assurance and/or digital analytics domains
- Motivated self-starter with a passion to learn and share emerging technologies independently
- Understanding of modern web/mobile technology stack – BFF (backend for frontend), microservices, and cloud based/containerized application solutions (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud products – specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Launch (or DTM), and/or Adobe Target
- Experience with SQL or other data management languages
- Experience with big data platforms and tools (Hadoop, Databricks, Redshift, EMR, RDS, Etc.)
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers