Senior Full Stack Engineer – Digital Analytics
Cigna - United States
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Cigna Digital is in search of a Full Stack Engineer to join our digital analytics implementation team based out of the Santa Monica, California office. This team is responsible for the design and implementation of Cigna’s digital analytics products. The role will closely collaborate with the digital analysts and other delivery teams within Cigna Digital to develop and deploy analytics solutions for Cigna’s customer and client facing web applications. The candidate may also be asked to contribute in other front, middle, and backend development efforts as strategic priorities and work evolve.
The ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starter that brings a fresh perspective and passion to solve complex business and technical challenges in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. The role will report to the Senior Manager of digital analytics. Work from home or an office location other than Santa Monica is a consideration for qualified candidates with demonstrated experience effectively collaborating and fulfilling job duties in such an arrangement.
- Oversee and consult Web IT scrum teams engaged in analytics tagging associated with the Adobe Marketing Cloud suite of products – specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Launch (DTM)
- Collaborate with Cigna Digital product owners/managers to determine digital tracking requirements and ensure successful implementation of the same
- Drive design and development of creative solutions for complex digital analytics needs of business partners on nontraditional (non-ecommerce) digital assets
- Innovate to engineer and operationalize groundbreaking tools and functionality that equip the Cigna Digital organization to better serve our customers and clients
- Collaborate with Cigna Digital analysts and product owners to understand tracking and data capture requirements with varying levels of complexity
- Design, develop, and unit test analytics solutions in the single page application (SPA) framework and Adobe’s Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)
- Work in a large-scale application environment with multiple teams developing on a shared code base
- Be part of a fast-moving team, working with the latest tools and open source technologies
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Analyze digital analytics requirements and new application functionality/code to determine technical approach for successful delivery of the former
- Develop and test methods to capture digital data of a single page application (SPA) in Angular
- Work with other teams responsible for the functionality of Cigna’s web applications to understand the design and code in order to implement the analytics requirements
- Perform code reviews with team members to approve Adobe DTM rules for Production deployment
- Conduct research to identify new solutions and methods to fulfill diverse and evolving business needs in the digital analytics space
- 3+ years of experience with Angular 2+, React, or Ember (Angular preferred) strongly preferred
- Web application development experience with compiled languages such as Java, Groovy, C#, or Go
- Experience with single-page applications
- Understanding of client side (mobile app and web) debugging tools, such as Charles, Fiddler, Etc.
- Experience with Node.js
- Ability to multitask with diverse types of work and adapt as priorities change
- Motivated self-starter with a passion to learn and share emerging technologies independently
- Experience working in an Agile or continuous delivery development life cycle
- Experience with developing RESTful web services
- Understanding of modern web/mobile technology stack – BFF (backend for frontend), microservices, and cloud based/containerized application solutions (Kubernetes/OpenShift)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Red Hat, Kubernetes, Google App Engine, or Heroku)
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud products – specifically Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM)/Launch, or Adobe Target
- Relational database experience using Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB, Postgres, or SQLServer
- Experience with big data platforms and tools (Hadoop, Databricks, Redshift, EMR, RDS, Etc.)
- Experience in a startup
If you require an accommodation based on your physical or mental disability please email: [email protected] Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers