Senior Full Stack Developer
ADP - Pasadena, CA
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world's largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes' "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld's "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
ADP is hiring Senior Full Stack Developer with demonstrated experience in Java and web technologies.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-Starter. High-reaching and unstoppable. A cant-stop-won't-stop attitude and an urge to persevere until you get it right.
- Idea catalyst. Out-of-the-box thinker. Turns problems into solutions, ideas into action, plans into results.
- Solution seeker. Problem solver and life saver who always can find the right answer.
- Analytical mastermind. Examines systems and spots trends that others wouldn't find.
- Initiator. Makes it happen.
- Puzzle solver. Sees obstacles as opportunities. Uses logic and judgment to navigate and unravel challenges.
- Influence by example: proof of an idea (success or failure) as the presentation tool - represent an idea in order to promote it.
We believe people make great companies, not the other way around. Our people make all the difference in delivering innovative HR technologies and solutions that help employees all over the world do their jobs better. The result? We're building the next generation of ADP technologies. This role will be in our newly launched STUDIO 55 in the heart of beautiful downtown Pasadena. Take a peek into our awesome environment here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j1SnFm4l6c&sns=fb
ADP's Smart Compliance Team is searching for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our high-performance development team. The successful candidate would be responsible for developing innovative, flexible and scalable solutions using web technologies such as RESTful API's, Java based applications, shared platform components and cloud based solutions to help propel many other teams and their product solutions.
THINGS YOU'LL DO: Responsibilities
- Participate in analysis, planning, design, development, implementation and documentation of software d modules.
- Collaborate with architects, product owner and subject matter experts to design and implement advanced technical solutions that can be used by several different development teams.
- Participate in Scrum ceremonies required in Agile software development.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to ensure software products meet quality checks.
- Create and maintain technical documentation for design and implementation details.
- Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers and contractors
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED: Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline with relevant experience with front end and back end development experience (Fullstack).
- 4+ years experience with java development and the whole Java enterprise ecosystem
- 1+ years experience with frontend technologies (jQuery, Angular).
- Experience with SQL (Oracle) and NoSQL (Mongo, Elasticsearch).
- Strong programming skills, good understanding of design patterns.
HOW YOU'LL STAND OUT: Preferred Qualifications
- Experience with Splunk and Wily dashboards/alerts/metrics would be a plus.
- Experience with Cloud technology, such as AWS.
Related Searches: Front End Developer, Full Stack Developer, Senior Full Stack Developer, Full Stack Engineer, Senior Full Stack Engineer, Java Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, Programmer Application Developer, Web Developer Spring, React, AngularJS, Front End Development WS, Java
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers