Posted a month ago
Web Advanced, an 19 years old award winning digital agency, is looking for an exceptional individual who is passionate about technology and enjoys the variety of working on projects with well-known brands, such as Black & Decker, Disney, Logitech; large government agencies, and major universities. An ideal candidate would be very strong in development, be capable of developing entire websites in a team or solo, be able to communicate with our team and clients, and excited to advance the field.
Core Job Functions / Responsibilities
Your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing cross platform/browser compatible, dynamic web applications and web pages which give users a unique experience
- Translating comps and wireframes into flexible and usable websites and mobile applications (through the use of PhoneGap technology)
- Adding value to UI designs by recommending interactivity where it improves the user experience (i.e. transitions, rollovers, responsive web design)
- Collaborating with the Design team to correctly implement front-end vision
- Contribute to a standards-based website architecture using some of the best tools, including Bootstrap, Angular.js, JQuery, Node.js, PhoneGap, and more
- Ability to listen to clients' needs and help define technical solutions
- 2+ years experience developing public-facing websites for consumer or B2B brands
- Expertise using frameworks which provide abstractions on top of AJAX APIs, e.g. Angular
- Professional experience with jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with cross-browser/platform issues and solutions
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to generate high quality code
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Bachelors degree or higher
- Position requires significant time on the computer (keyboarding, mouse clicking), making phone calls, participating in meetings, and some travel to client sites (< 25%)
Free snacks and sodas and coffee
Free access to fitness center with locker rooms and showers
Social outings, holiday party
Education support, training, and conferences
Comfortable outdoor area with wifi
Compensation will be competitive with industry standards and determined based on experience and demonstrated capabilities.
Web Advanced provides a wide variety of benefits in addition to paid vacation, holidays and sick days which include health and dental insurance, disability insurance, and a retirement plan with immediate vesting and generous matching.
For more information, please take a look at our website at: http://www.webadvanced.com
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter with your resume. No recruiters or outsourcing firms. Web Advanced is an equal opportunity employer, and we strongly support workplace diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
You'll learn, collaborate and teach other Frontend Engineers. You have prior experience building Frontend web applications. This position is remote based.
Frontend Web Developer - Cargo Collective platform. Experience with node.js, angular, backbone, etc (or a serious desire to learn).
Write Node.js API services to connect frontend code. Experience with Node, React / Angular, and the AWS ecosystem. Experience with React Native is a plus.
Demonstrated expertise in Angular and React frameworks. 5+ years experience as a frontend web developer. Mid to Senior Level Frontend Web Developer - LeiaLoft…
Conceptualize and build from scratch Frontend - UI for Mobile Apps. Based in Los Angeles, CA, eatOS is a venture-backed, cloud-based Restaurant Software…
3+ years of experience developing single page applications in React, Angular, or Ember. With over 12 million members and more than 800,000 listings, GOAT is the…
The Wondersauce dev team spans four offices, New York, Los Angeles, Columbus and Costa Rica, and is comprised of a range of talent focusing on both backend and…
Solid knowledge of frontend languages and frameworks: Shopify (Liquid) & Shopify Theme coding, VueJS, Angular, React, Ruby.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers