Join SADA as a Sr. Frontend Engineer!
We are looking for a Sr. Frontend Engineer who can help us design and implement custom web and mobile applications on Google Cloud Platform (GCP). If you love the idea of progressive web apps on React/Angular and the GCP stack, then this is the opportunity for you!
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent experience required.
- Hands-on experience architecting, engineering and managing web apps built on GCP, AWS and/or Azure.
- Fluency building middleware in Node.js/Express.
- Extensive experience integrating with RESTful APIs and JSON/XML.
- Experience working with relational datastores (e.g., MySQL, PostgreSQL) and NoSQL datastores (e.g., Redis, MongoDB, Firestore).
- Experience with authentication/authorization protocols and standards such as OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, JWT, MFA.
- Experience with build tools like Gulp/Grunt/Webpack/Babel.
- Experience working with CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience tuning applications for non-functional requirements, i.e., usability, maintainability, scalability, availability, security, portability, etc.
- Lead and guide development teams through the design and execution of new application development as well as remediation and extension of previously developed code.
- Identify industry best practices and draft standards for design and implementation of continuous delivery, integration pipelines and automation workflows.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work effectively with clients, as well as internal and partner resources.
Ideal Candidate Qualities
- Previous leadership roles in application development organizations
- Previous experience with the Google Firebase [https://firebase.google.com/] and
Maps [https://cloud.google.com/maps-platform/] platforms.
- Agile development methodology experience (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
Why you'll love working at SADA
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Catered food daily!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
About SADA Systems, Inc
SADA Systems (SADA) is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through innovative cloud-based solutions. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner with Specializations, SADA has gained global accolades and awards including the 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year and 2017 Google Cloud North America Partner of the Year. SADA has proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, cloud managed services, user adoption and change management.
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for eleven years, CRN's MSP Elite 150, the 2019 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, and 2019 Inc.'s Top 50 Workplaces in the U.S., SADA prides itself on continuous innovation, strong partnerships, corporate culture, and exceptional customer service.