FULL STACK CLOUD ENGINEER/DEVELOPER :
DANE Talent connections, a technology search and staffing firm, has been asked by one of our clients located in the San Gabriel Valley to assist them in a search for a Full Stack Cloud Engineer/Developer.
If you have a passion for developing state of the art cloud based applications in an innovative environment, then we encourage you to apply to this position. To apply, please visit www.danetalentconnections.com and click on open positions. If you would like to explore this position further, please reach out to us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.Role:
Skills and Experience:
- Design and implement cloud-based SaaS applications
- Participate in architecture, design, documentation, development, debugging, and deployment efforts while addressing security, cross-browser and cross-platform concepts and concerns.
- 3+ years of experience in application life cycle development, testing and production roll out
- Experience in collaborating with Product Owners and Internal technology team owners to understand and evolve the product requirements to deliver high quality software products.
- Participate in the development / review of Java server-side applications and APIs.
- Development experience for responsive design of applications (mobile and desktop)
- Experience on working with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Understanding and implementation of security and data protection.
- 3+ years of experience with one or more MVC frameworks (Grails, Rails, Django, Spring, etc.), to leverage framework time-savers as well as code custom service-layer logic.
- 2+ years of Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud experience including set up, deployment, configuration and troubleshooting.
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps tools and technologies including but not limited to Jenkin, BitBucket or Git.
- Experience in working in a Linux based environment with command line.
- Support existing applications using a variety of technologies, including Java frameworks, APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Coordinate with front-line technical support teams to provide production support, including off-hours.
- Experience in listening to non-technical customers, turning discussions into specifications
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, AWS Codecommit, Bitbucket
- Experience writing automated tests (rspec, cucumber, jUnit, Spock, Geb, etc.)
- 3+ years of test-driven development with frameworks like Junit, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Experience working in teams with a heavy emphasis on Automation and Quality (CI/CD).
- Passion for emerging technologies and innovation.
Good to have:
- 3+ years of experience designing, and developing cloud native SaaS applications
- - 3+ years of Spring Framework experience - Spring Core, Spring Web, Spring Boot, Spring Integration.
- 3+ years of experience working in high-performance teams using agile methodologies.
- Project Management Experience: 1 year
- Business Process Modeling: 1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or other technology-related field or equivalent number of years of experience.