Snap Engineering teams build fun and technically sophisticated products that reach hundreds of millions of Snapchatters around the world, every day. We’re deeply committed to the well-being of everyone in our global community, which is why our values are at the root of everything we do. We move fast, with precision, and always execute with privacy at the forefront.
Some core features we build and maintain include Snapchat’s Camera, Creative Tools, Maps, Chat, Memories, Stories, Discover, Games, and Minis. Our Infrastructure teams deliver an innovative and cost-efficient platform that ensures Snapchat is the fastest way to communicate with your friends, no matter where you are in the world. We have one of the fastest growing digital ad platforms, and our Monetization teams drive measurable returns for advertisers through novel ad formats like Augmented Reality. As a Snap Engineering team member, you’ll help us build the future of communication.
We’re looking for an Application Engineer to join Team Snapchat! As a member of the CRM Technology team, you will design & ship quality code primarily leveraging Force.com and related frameworks. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you’ll collaborate with various teams to build scalable applications and tools to support revenue growth for advertising business.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Product Managers and Customers to understand business problems.
- Design & build scalable applications/features focussed towards creating business impact.
- Work with other engineering teams to build & maintain high volume inbound & outbound integrations.
- Ensure high application uptime.
- Build technical documentation & contribute towards engineering excellence in the area of CRM.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of Force.com fundamentals and configuration capabilities.
- Apex Programming
- Lightning Web Components, Aura.js
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related technical field.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience leveraging apex and Lightning framework.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Python, Java
- Experience with Big Query, Airflow or any other Big Data platform.
- Experience with Ad Platforms or online Ads Industry.
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]
Our Benefits : Snap Inc. is its own community, so we’ve got your back! We do our best to make sure you and your loved ones have everything you need to be happy and healthy, on your own terms. Our benefits are built around your needs and include paid maternity & paternity leave, comprehensive medical coverage, emotional and mental health support programs, and compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!