Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate in Procurement & Business Services for our Consulting practice.
- Advise KPMG clients through the outsourcing planning, deployment and management lifecycle
- Establish and standardize internal advisory tools and delivery frameworks
- Guide clients on alternative outsourcing models including as-a-service, managed service, co-source, crowd source and staff augmentation
- Develop understanding of how to apply each to optimize client value
- Develop understanding of service provider solutions available in the marketplace
- A minimum of three years of outsourcing or advisory and/or specific functional domain experience information technology or business process
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college/university
- Experience in business process reengineering, business process or IT outsourcing, financial analysis or data analysis
- Ability to lead client and internal organizations through complex transformation analysis and implementation
- Ability to work independently with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.