Baker @ Einstein Bros. Bagels - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Brand:Einstein Bros. Bagels
At Bagel Brands (Einstein Bros. Bagels, Bruegger’s Bagels & Noah’s NY Bagels) we believe in the bagel and how it has the unique ability to bring people together. Our team has a standard set of values and behaviors that allow us to spread a little more joy and happiness in the world. They let us laugh, smile, and enjoy each other’s company a little more. These are the behaviors that guide how we work, how we treat each other, and how we treat our guests. We believe that there is no better way to make someone’s day than with a warm, fresh-baked bagel and a heart-felt good morning.
About the Baker:
- Rise and Shine! This role is the lynchpin to our team – rising (like our amazing bagels) while much of the world is still asleep to begin preparing our delicious bagels and bakery treats!
- The Baker is responsible for overall product inventory and baking processes in the store.
- Maintains consistent inventory and flow of bagels while supporting daily catering goals.
- This position works with team members to understand the expectations of bagel products, proper handling, new directives, and customer orders.
What we are looking for:
- Early risers! We can’t stress the importance here. If getting up at 2am scares you, this may not be the right position for you…and that’s okay!
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- At least one year of restaurant, retail or customer service experience required preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
The physical demands for this position are sits, stands, bends, lifts, and moves intermittently during working hours. These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Coffee & Bagel Brands reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Bagel Brands is committed to providing equal employment opportunity, and fair treatment in employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender/gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, military status or any other basis in protected by applicable federal, state and local law. Bagel Brands makes employment decisions based solely on qualifications for the position.