Bartender @ 40 Love - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
The Bartender plays a major role in a guest's dinner and/or bar experience. A bartender must be friendly, outgoing and possess good communication skills. A bartender should be organized and able to think and act quickly and effectively while retaining self-composure.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Serve alcohol responsibly.
- Mix, garnish and serve alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks for patrons of bar and dining room following standard recipes.
- Ring drink orders into computer immediately, collect money from guests for drinks served and make change.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display in agreement with Company standards.
- Communicate with guests using clear and enthusiastic words, tone and body language at all times. Make guests feel appreciated through bartender's actions.
- Work as a team with all personnel to maintain an effective atmosphere and an efficient food and beverage service.
- Work with others to keep all areas cleaned and stocked to Company standards at all times.
- Perform other duties as directed.
Required Education and Experience
- 2+ years bartending experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Advanced knowledge of beer, wine and spirits, and familiarity with standard drink recipes.
- Knowledge of Upserve POS a plus.
About 40 Love
An avant-garde take on a modern sports lounge, 40 Love is your neighborhood sports bar & restaurant. Eat, drink & cheer.