Bilingual ABA Clinical Supervisor @ Butterfly Effects - Los Angeles, CA
Bilingual ABA Clinical Supervisor
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Bilingual ABA Clinical Supervisor
Central & South Los Angeles, CA
Butterfly Effects is expanding into the LA County Market! Join us as a Registered Behavior Technician and be a key player in this new territory for a national ABA provider!
Join Butterfly Effects, a national ABA provider with clinical leadership and staff across 12 states and 30+ markets! We value our employees and promote a great work-life balance, while also providing opportunities for growth and professional development. You'll benefit from the resources of a large organization while also enjoying the support and collaboration of our local team!
If you are ready to join a bright, compassionate team of seasoned and committed professionals focused on people, passion, and purpose, then come join the Butterfly Effects family!
Job Summary: The Clinical Supervisor applies their education, skills, experience, and passion to provide for the coordination of ABA-based therapy for our clients in the setting agreed as being most clinically appropriate for the client. The Clinical Supervisor partners with the client/family unit to implement treatment plans, training, and opportunities in the school, home, and community setting to advance the goals prioritized by the family and BCBA. The Clinical Supervisor collaborates with the BCBA and Behavior Technician/RBT on cases that follow the supervision model. Along with the Clinical Director, the Clinical Supervisor will coordinate and provide ABA-based services to exceed the expectations of the client/family unit while contributing to the mission and common purpose of the company.
Why work for Butterfly Effects?
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health Insurance for full-time employees
- Flexible Schedules
- Supervision hours for those pursuing their BCBA credential
- Ongoing training & mentoring
- Supportive work setting designed to develop staff in a positive employee culture
What We Offer:
- Butterfly Effects offers competitive compensation commensurate with education and experience.
- Supervisor Billable-Rate: $26.00 - $32.00/hr
- RBT Billable-Rate: $20.00 - $25.00
- Paid BCBA Supervision hours, both direct and in-direct hours, and career paths to BCBA.
- Paid Travel time, plus mileage rates.
- Benefit packages available based on the number of hours worked.
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- 2+ years of ABA experience OR 1+ years of ABA experience plus 12 units of ABA coursework completed
- Enrollment / Acceptance in an accredited BCBA program
- Availability to work between 2 pm-8 pm
- Willingness to travel within a 30-mile radius
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Bilingual English/Spanish Required
- Familiarity with ABA assessment tools preferred
COMPANY OVERVIEW: Butterfly Effects is an Autism Specific Provider Group that implements a home and community-based services treatment model. The treatment model is grounded in the implementation science of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), Family-Centered Planning, Routines-Based Intervention, and family participation. BE's treatment philosophy is guided by the belief that services should be provided in the natural environment as early as possible, be individualized for each child/family, and support the unique culture of each family. The BE treatment team is led by a Board Certified Behavior Analyst who will engage the family in their child's treatment, coordinate care with other treatment professionals, work with community resources, supervise the behavior technician (BT) implementing the treatment plan, and develop a positive collaborative relationship with any other professionals working with the child and family. For more information about Butterfly Effects, please visit www.butterflyeffects.com.
Butterfly Effects is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by statute, and to promote the full realization of an inclusive employment and service policy