Biz Dev (Inside & Outside Sales) for PI / Medical Lien Company @ High Rise Financial - Los Angeles, CA
Biz Dev (Inside & Outside Sales) for PI / Medical Lien Company
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
High Rise Financial is a fast-growing financial and medical liens company. We have two service offerings:
- Pre-settlement Plaintiff Funding: We provide plaintiffs who were involved in an accident to receive money to stay afloat while their pending accident case is being negotiated by their attorney.
- Doctors and Surgery Centers on Lien: We have a network of doctors, surgeons, surgery centers and hospitals that treat personal injury victims on lien. We provide the funding for surgery centers and hospital fees. We also assist with doctor scheduling and coordinating client medical care. This position deals with this part of the business.
Our warm and friendly environment is seeking a Medical Accounts Manager to join our medical team, working in business development with hospitals, surgery centers and doctors on personal injury cases and medical liens.
Advancing quickly as a leader known for our high ethical standards, clearly defined terms, and fair repayment for personal injury victims. High Rise Financial provides law firms a trusted source to refer their clients and buy them time to get the award amounts their clients deserve.
We are financially healthy, self-funded companies poised for hyper-growth. The position of Medical Accounts Manager working in business development is an unparalleled career opportunity with a competitive pay, an extremely flexible schedule, and room for growth. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our Google and Yelp reviews and come be a part of our winning team!
As a Medical Accounts Manager, the following will be your duties:
- You will negotiate fee schedules and “master contracts” with surgery centers and hospitals for medical liens.
- You will recruit and onboard new doctors and physicians to be a part of our network. We work with doctors who perform procedures and surgeries involving neurosurgery, orthopedic surgery (spine, extremities, hip, sports medicine, hand, etc.), pain management, general and plastic surgery, neurology, podiatry and oral surgery.
- You will build and develop relationships with doctors, surgery centers and hospitals. We will send clients of personal injury attorneys who are involved in personal injury accidents. The case types we do are car, bicycle, bus, motorcycle, truck and pedestrian accidents, slip and falls, dog attacks, construction accidents, product liability, and more.
- Since this is a new role, there will be miscellaneous tasks involved as they come up in the medical department.
A Medical Accounts Manager MUST have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Sales Experience REQUIRED
- Worked at a Personal Injury law firm OR at a doctor's office that handles medical liens is a BIG PLUS
- Ability to pay very close attention to detail.
- Worked in a capacity that involved dealing with medical liens on a regular basis.
- Ability to identify urgent tasks and to prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and tact.
- Possess strong organizational/clerical skills.
- Compensation: $48,000-$52,000 annually. Quarterly discretionary performance bonus of $3,000 to $12,000 per quarter. Earning potential of close to $100,000 a year with bonuses.
- Hours: 9:15-6pm, Monday through Friday
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance provided. PPO and HMO options to choose from.
- Paid holidays, paid time off and sick days included.
- Fast growing company with room for growth!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $95,000.00 per year
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- United States (Required)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible