Senior Business Systems Analyst
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves Business Analyst who wants be part of a collaborative environment? As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you are a leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ... Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Accountable for the improvement of team service levels including productivity, quality, and timeline accountability
- Evaluate and analyze project processes, and make sure processes are being following in accordance with SDLC methodologies
- Identify, analyze, and assist in risk mitigation and management of change processes
- Provide consultation to project teams as well as Senior project management on delivery process documentation and process reporting
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology, and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, Deloitte Application Modernization & Innovation consultants leverage the best of innovative technology, people, and delivery approaches to help our clients dream, explore, build, and optimize their future. The AMI practice delivers end-to-end technology solutions to enable and improve our clients' core business operations. AM&I is composed of three different areas- Service Delivery & Business Design, Application Modernization & Migration and Quality Engineering. Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience
- 6+ years of experience developing delivery process documentation
- Understanding of UAT, test cases, functional design documents, technical specification documents, and process reporting
- Understanding of best practices specific to SDLC methodologies including Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, Iterative and other project lifecycles
- Understanding of change management processes and procedures specific to handling of change requests
- Previous experience working on multiple projects with various timelines
- Hands on experience with MS Project, HP PPM skills, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Demonstrate strong communication, written and verbal
- Demonstrate strong organization and prioritization skills
- PMP, CAPM or PMI-ACP Certification
Travel up to 10% annually (While 10% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.) Immigration Requirements
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.