Case Manager Wanted (Personal Injury / Medical Liens Experience Required) @ High Rise Financial - Los Angeles, CA
Case Manager Wanted (Personal Injury / Medical Liens Experience Required)
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
High Rise Financial is a fast-growing financial and medical liens company. We have two service offerings:
- Pre-settlement Plaintiff Funding: We provide plaintiffs who were involved in an accident to receive money to stay afloat while their pending accident case is being negotiated by their attorney.
- Doctors and Surgery Centers on Lien: We have a network of doctors, surgeons, surgery centers and hospitals that treat personal injury victims on lien. We provide the funding for surgery centers and hospital fees. We also assist with doctor scheduling and coordinating client medical care. This position deals with this part of the business.
Our warm and friendly environment is seeking a Case Manager with Personal Injury experience to join our medical team, working with hospitals, surgery centers and doctors.
Advancing quickly as a leader known for our high ethical standards, clearly defined terms, and fair repayment for personal injury victims. High Rise Financial provides law firms a trusted source to refer their clients and buy them time to get the award amounts their clients deserve.
We are financially healthy, self-funded companies poised for hyper-growth. The position for Case Manager is an unparalleled career opportunity with a competitive pay, an extremely flexible schedule, and room for growth. Don’t take our word for it. Check out our Google and Yelp reviews and come be a part of our winning team!
As a Case Manager, the following will be your duties:
- Primary duties: coordinating with law firms to set their clients up with our network of doctors and if / when necessary surgery centers. You will handle everything from the beginning of the case along with the law firm until the treatment is completed. You will consistently communicate with law firms via email and phone and ensure their requested clients receive medical treatment. You will request and review medical records and bills and ensure clients get scheduled with our recommended network of doctors.
- Secondary duties: Help purchase medical liens from physicians and surgery centers by asking for all the underwriting questions from the law firm, negotiate purchase price of lien, help coordinate surgery date, and ensuring all parties sign lien contracts.
- Some light Accounts Payable in which you will be paying medical providers such as hospitals, surgery centers and doctors. You might also correspond with medical providers to get corrections, locate missing paperwork, and fill in missing pieces to ensure paperwork is complete.
A Case Manager will have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years experience as a case manager or paralegal at a personal injury law firm OR 2+ years experience with medical liens and doctors on lien is required.
- Ability to identify urgent tasks and to prioritize accordingly.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and tact
- Possess strong organizational/clerical skills
- Ability to pay very close attention to detail
- Compensation: $22-$25 an hour. Performance bonus offered.
- NOTE: Start date dependent on COVID-19
- Hours: 9:15-6pm, Monday through Friday
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance provided. PPO and HMO options to choose from.
- Paid holidays, paid time off and sick days included.
- Fast growing company with room for growth!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $49,000.00 - $64,000.00 per year
- Personal Injury Law Firm: 1 year (Required)
- working with lien-based doctors or healthcare facilities: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Temporarily due to COVID-19