Community Manager - Live On Site - Los Angeles @ WSH Management - Los Angeles, CA
Community Manager - Live On Site - Los Angeles
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Community Manager to lead the team at our 34-unit senior apartment community in Los Angeles!
WSH Management has managed senior and multi-family properties since we began operations 20 years ago and are very experienced in the management of both affordable and market rate apartment communities. We currently manage over 60 properties in California and have over 100 employees. Come join us!
The Resident Managers are responsible for conducting move ins, move outs, transfers, unit inspections, assisting Section 8 with Annual Re-certification. Also responsible for day to day operations such as the property's occupancy, weekly and monthly reports, consistent implementation of community policies, accounts receivable and payable, and preparing the annual budget. The Community Manager is also responsible for the supervision and development of employees.
Essential Functions Include:
- Ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners’ best interest in accordance with policies & procedures.
- Ensure property is rented to fullest capacity and lost rent is minimized.
- Address resident concerns and requests on timely basis to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Ensure efficiency of staff through ongoing training, instruction, counseling and leadership.
- Maintain community appearance and ensure repairs are noted and completed on timely basis.
- Minimum of 2 years on-site as an Assistant Property Manager; will consider 3 years supervisory experience in a customer service-related business with appropriate certification(s) and/or prior experience as Resident Manager.
- Affordable housing and supportive housing experience preferred.
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
- Competence in personal computer skills, keyboard, internet search, math, Microsoft Office Suite/Office 365 including Word, Excel, Outlook as well as property management software applications.
- Knowledge of OSHA laws and regulations.
- High School Diploma Required. College degree preferred.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) or Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and maintain current auto insurance.
- Must maintain an acceptable driving record.
- Candidate will be required to pass a background and drug screening. (A conviction will not necessarily disqualify you from employment with WSH Management.)
FULL benefit pkg includes:
- Medical & dental;
- Paid vacation and holidays;
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution.
- Salary: $18.00 per hour.
- This position is required to live on-site (Studio apartment in Los Angeles).
Resumes will be accepted by email only.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
WSH Management provides equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. If needed, reasonable accommodations for the hiring process will be made.
WSH Management is a drug free workplace.
WSH Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V/SO