Delivery Driver @ Tatsu Ramen - Los Angeles, CA
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Tatsu Ramen Delivery Driver
Tatsu Ramen is a fast casual restaurant that distinguishes itself with customized ramen and a FUN restaurant experience. We are urgently seeking Delivery Drivers to provide our customers with an in-house delivery experience at both our Los Angeles locations: Sawtelle Blvd. and Melrose Blvd.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume to [email protected]
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Deliver our delicious ramen, sides and beverages by vehicle or bike to the door of our customers
- Interact with our customers with a positive and professional attitude
- Complete several deliveries per shift
- Other duties as assigned
All our delivery drivers must:
- Be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver's license
- Have a valid California Food Handler card
- Have a safe and clean driving record
- Have access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery
- Have the skills to locate addresses within a designated delivery area and navigate multi story buildings and private homes
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule based on business demand (including weekends and late nights)
- Have strong time management and customer service skills
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $14.25/hour.
About Tatsu Ramen: Tatsu was the brainchild of Tommy Nadeau, who fell in love with Tokyo and its lively ramen scene. He flew out multiple chefs from Japan to make the perfect ramen bowls that can be customized to personal tastes and preferences. Meat lovers, vegan, and gluten-free foodies can now enjoy a hearty bowl of ramen side by side happily. The umami broths are made in-house daily from scratch and takes at least 14 hours — keeping the good ol’ tradition of labor of love. "Tatsu" means dragon and opened its door in 2012, the year of the dragon.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.