We are looking for a highly motivated and driven Ethereum Blockchain Engineer, who is looking for a full time employee position. Blockchain and especially Ethereum experience is a must.Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure applications
- Develop blockchain-related microservices and APIs
- Automate the deployment of blockchain specific software
- Work with project owners to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Write customer-facing SDKs
- Develop UIs with tools such as ReactJs that interact with APIs
- Plan and execute performance tests
- Maintain and deploy the latest blockchain node software
- Collaborate with frontend engineers to integrate new protocols into the deployment pipeline
Skills and Required Qualifications:
- Support production blockchain node deployments for multiple protocols
- Proficient with Golang and/or node.js programming language
- Knowledge of Ethereum smart contracts and the ability to leverage these areas to achieve working executions
- Experience with React and relational and object store databases
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure technology (AWS, GCE, Azure, etc)
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Familiar with Git and Docker
- Expertises with Linux server environments
- Experience with automation tooling
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack
- Experience developing microservices
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced industry and environment
- Be excited about building the next generation of ETH and ETH 2.0 infrastructure
We Know Nodes.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry. We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- This job requires direct blockchain experience. How many years of direct blockchain experience do you have? How many years of indirect blockchain experience do you have? Please explain.
- Why does this company interest you?
- How many years of experience do you have with cloud infrastructure technology?
- developer: 3 years (Required)