Director of Customer Retention and Loyalty @ Vegamour - Los Angeles, CA
Director of Customer Retention and Loyalty
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Vegamour is a fast growing, hair wellness company focused on the restoration of hair via safe, effective, plant-based formulas. Hair loss is a sensitive subject, and it shouldn't be. We aim to restore by taking concerns head on with a 360 approach to hair wellness. How our products are made is as important as what they do so we take pride in a completely cruelty-free process. We also Fair Trade source our sustainably harvested natural ingredients from female-owned enterprises so we can better ourselves and better our world - together.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
The Director of Customer Retention and Loyalty will be responsible for developing the overall strategy and roadmap to drive engagement, repeat sales, and loyalty across Vegamour's key channels and touchpoints, including email, SMS, on-site and loyalty program. This role will report into the Chief Marketing Officer and collaborate closely with the Brand Marketing, Growth, and Ecommerce teams to create cohesive strategies around customer lifecycles, journeys and segmentations. A successful candidate will be very data-driven and have prior experience with retention marketing, CRM and/or loyalty programs.
- Lead the development of our customer segmentation, customer journey and retention strategies that enable 1:1 marketing personalization for each our customers, using data-driven approaches
- Plan and execute CRM campaigns that will increase repeat purchases and subscriptions sign-ups including email, SMS, direct mail, content, and media
- Identify opportunities for A/B tests in segmentation and messaging to constantly look for ways to drive improvements in KPIs
- Oversee and optimize Vegamour's referral and loyalty program
- Evaluate vendors and tools to execute an effective CRM program and review the competitive landscape and implement best practices for CRM marketing
- Partner with Brand Marketing, Growth and eCommerce teams to define the learning agenda and design ‘test and learn' approach to optimize email segmentation across variables such as messaging, layout, frequency, send day/time, personalization, etc.
- 5+ years working in B2C e-commerce CRM/lifecycle marketing, management consulting, or equivalent
- Highly strategic and analytical; strong Excel skills required / SQL experience is a plus
- Successful track record of developing and executing campaigns utilizing audience segmentation and A/B testing
- Excellent communication, collaboration and project management skills; able to adapt quickly in fast-paced environments and be highly self-motivated
- Experience with subscription businesses is a plus
- Experience with ESP/CRM and web analytics platform; Bronto and Google Analytics is a plus
We have a great team, a great company culture (fun, collaborative, into making the world a better place than we found it!), amazing Healthcare Plan (with Dental & Vision), stock options and unlimited Lacroix!