European Investment Management Services
11661 San Vicente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90049, USA
Job Position: Executive Assistant to COO (Full Time Position)
Dynamic, growing company with Swiss roots and a rich history spanning more than 35 years. EIMS specializes in providing financial services to ultra-high-net-worth individuals and families with an international footprint.
Our website is being redesigned and will be live in December or January. Please visit the current website, eimsi.net, to get basic information about our services. Please also visit the website of our affiliate, Jackson Hole Trust Company (“JHTC”): ttps://jacksonholetrust.com/. One family owns both companies; JHTC and EIMS are sister companies. JHTC is a licensed Wyoming financial institution that serves as trustee for trusts with billions of dollars in combined assets. The Executive Assistant will perform work related to both companies. The COO of EIMS also serves as Director of Business Development and Vice President of JHTC.
The Executive Assistant will be the top assistant for the COO, who is a shareholder of the company. The Executive Assistant will work closely with the COO and function as an extension of the COO; the Executive Assistant will work on everything from the highest-level matters of the company to personal matters for the COO. Company matters include, but are not limited to, business expansion and assisting with managing relationships with the largest clients, many of whom are multi-billionaire, international families. Personal matters will include scheduling of personal appointments, personal travel, property management for personal residences, and other similar responsibilities. The ideal candidate will be a perfectionist who thinks creatively and innovatively, enjoys being part of a fast-paced, productive environment, and will enjoy helping us grow by handling important responsibilities for our executives. The ideal candidate also will wish to build a long-term working relationship with the COO and the other executives, be eager to learn about our business practices and work hard to improve her/his skills and overall business knowledge.
- Assist in drafting and finalizing copy for marketing materials.
- Coordinate with design agencies and other vendors regarding online and print marketing.
- Research marketing opportunities for both online and in-person marketing.
- Research corporate partnership and investment opportunities, including those related to real estate, start-ups, and funds.
- Monitor performance of third-party vendors.
- Handle office and office organization and assist with physical security for both locations.
- Assist with miscellaneous home and office improvements.
- Personal calendaring for COO.
- Completion of forms, applications and renewals related to personal matters.
- Assist in updating and managing the to-do list of the COO.
- Arrange personal and business travel.
- Collect and organize reports and other documents.
- Follow up with staff and executives to ensure completion of multi-step tasks and projects for highest priority clients and incoming clients. The Executive Assistant will not need to know how to complete the tasks and projects her/himself but will need to understand them generally in order to prioritize and provide guidance to staff. The tasks and projects include, but are not limited to:
- Generating reports.
- Completion of KYC and execution of intake documents.
- Opening investment accounts.
- Establishing entities.
- Notarizing and completing apostille of client agreements and planning documents.
- Completing tax filings.
- Reviewing files after completion of intake process.
- Assist with company-wide task management for highest priority clients.
- Assist with the use of Dynamics 365 for email marketing campaigns. This will involve supervising freelancers to scrape for contact and company data, working with our Dynamics 365 consultants and programmers to enhance or modify the programming, working with the COO to finalize a list of email recipients, and other tasks.
- Direct the reorganization and maintenance of the company’s Sharepoint system.
- Ensure that all new contacts are added and updated properly in a Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- Assist with hiring process of certain administrators.
Secondary: President and CFO.
Tertiary: General counsel.
Account managers, administrators, administrative assistants.
Five years in financial services or ten years in a private setting in a closely related field.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Education requirement above will be disregarded if the candidate has 10 or more years of experience in financial services or demonstrates high levels of all of the required skills listed below.
- Excellent business writing, grammar and proofreading.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Dynamics 365, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), and Adobe Acrobat.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and reason with respect to business, financial and organizational matters.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize.
- Ability to understand the responsibilities of executives and directors in order to minimize their time spent on middle and low priority matters.
- Ability to learn new subjects quickly.
Fluency in at least one of the following languages: German, Spanish, Russian, and Mandarin.
European Investment Management Services, Inc provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.