Executive Assistant @ UnionBank - Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA
11 days ago
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
On January 1, 2019, MUFG Union Bank, N.A., acquired Intrepid Investment Bankers LLC. Intrepid provides M&A, capital raising and strategic advisory services to entrepreneurs and middle-market companies in various industry sectors. Based in Los Angeles, Intrepid breeds a culture that embraces teamwork, tenacity and creativity to win big for our clients. We believe that every company has an entrepreneurial passion that drives it and a story that defines it. Our team delivers results through skillful positioning and relentless execution. Intrepid’s M&A and Capital Markets advisory services complements the product and coverage capabilities of Union Bank to deliver a unique value proposition to business owners.
Discover your opportunity with Union Bank® and become a part of one of the world’s leading financial groups. Union Bank is a member of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world with total assets of over $2.4 trillion (as ranked by SNL Financial, April 2016) and 140,000 colleagues in nearly 50 countries. In the U.S., we’re 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. At Union Bank, we aim to be the premier and most trusted West Coast bank, serving customers with high-touch, local delivery and global capabilities as we leverage our rich, 150-year history. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by competitive Total Rewards, including our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that’s working to fulfill its vision to be the world’s most trusted financial group.
Supporting an executive within Regional Banking, you will handle complex administrative responsibilities. You are an ambitious and resourceful administrative professional who is passionate about pursuing a career within financial services.
- You are excellent at screening incoming inquiries and determining which can be handled by other areas of the bank.
- You will type highly confidential materials in the form of memos, correspondence, and letters from drafts.
- Review drafts and finished documents for accurate grammatical usage.
- Compose agenda and correspondence.
- Collect data and conduct research for the maintenance and compilation of financial spreadsheets.
- You will maintain calendars, coordinate and arrange large and/or recurring meetings, luncheons, conferences, and seminars.
- You may prepare materials necessary for meetings.
- You will greet incoming visitors in a professional manner and direct them to the appropriate individual.
- Respond verbally or in written form to internal and external inquiries, which may involve communicating with high level management.
- Order office supplies, coordinate travel arrangements, prepare monthly expense reports.
- You will process and coordinate accounts payables and expense vouchers.
- You may perform personnel activities to include coordination of interviewing/screening, employee orientation, and maintenance of employee profiles.
Here are more details:
- 5+ years of related experience is most ideal.
- You have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills as well as problem solving, negotiation, and follow-up skills.
- Requires the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Requires excellent Microsoft Office suite expertise.
- Your experience with Concur, Workday, and/or Ariba is a bonus.