Fine Wine Warehouse Logistic Coordinator @ Sage Society - Los Angeles, CA
Fine Wine Warehouse Logistic Coordinator
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
We are a fine wine specialist and growing on-line wine company catering to wine collectors and wine storage looking to hire a full time warehouse logistic coordinator experienced with professional wine handling.
IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WINE HANDLING EXPERIENCE IN A WAREHOUSE SETTING AND LOGISTIC EXPERIENCE, PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUME.
Some of the duties include, but not limited to, double-checking orders for accuracy, receiving deliveries, coordinating packing and shipment procedures, managing inventory, pulling orders, assisting customers, and emailing customers. You will need to be punctual, with a strong work-ethic and attention to detail. You must be able to lift heavy objects, work in 55 degrees warehouse, go up and down ladders and be on your feet most of the day.
Minimum of 2 years of warehouse experience required.
PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUME IF YOU DO NOT MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS. WE WILL NOT RESPOND TO CANDIDATES WHO DON’T MEET OUR REQUIREMENTS!
- Experience handling wine bottles and boxes
- Logistic experience in a warehouse setting
- Proficient with Mac computer
- Daily data entry
- Inventory management
- Receiving and shipping wines
- Ability to lift 50lbs repeatedly
- Treat all situations with discretion and confidentiality
- Previous work experience with wine
- Wordpress knowledge a big plus!
- Must be able to pass full background check and have clean driving record
Position has a 90 day probationary period. Requires U.S. Citizen with valid driver's license and current auto insurance, and must have reliable transportation. Send your resumes. Include education, work history, past salary, and your city, your contact information
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
To keep our staff safe, we provide masks, gloves, hand sanitizers, staggered lunch schedule.
- Data Entry: 3 years (Required)
- Logistics at warehouse setting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Shipping And Receiving: 3 years (Required)
- professsional wine handling: 2 years (Required)
- Inventory Management: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
- United States (Required)
- Please describe in detail your professional wine handling experience and how you may be a good fit for our company.
- One location
- Waiting period may apply