Flex Security Officer @ Defense International - Los Angeles, CA
Flex Security Officer
Los Angeles, CA
10 days ago
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Defense International is looking for a qualified Full-time Security Guard for an immediate position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform duties in accordance with Post Orders (POs) and Standing Operating Procedures (SOPs) Respond to emergency situations.
- Perform first responder duties, as required.
- Maintain control and order within the areas of assignment.
- Must possess a high level of integrity.
- Must be tactful and courteous in dealing with visitors, staff, vendors, and others.
- Must possess the ability to maintain and meet consistent attendance and punctuality standards.
- Neat and professional appearance.
- Friendly and professional demeanor.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to handle common and or crisis situations efficiently and effectively.
- Solid ability with computers and smartphones to include word processing and email.
- Must be physically capable of standing an 8-12-hour post and be able to respond to events.
- Must be a native-born or naturalized US Citizen,
- Must be able to read, write and understand printed the English language as well as all regulations, written orders, and instructions, to include incident and informational report structures.
- Must have your own vehicle and the ability to get cross-trained at all our locations.
- Must be available on days scheduled to work.
- As a condition of employment, applicants for the position of security guard must successfully complete a background investigation and a drug screen in accordance with all federal, state, and local laws.
Education & Work Experience:
- High school or equivalent.
- CA BSIS Guard Card
Required license or certification: