Front End UI Engineer @ Feedonomics - Los Angeles, CA
Front End UI Engineer
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Feedonomics is the #1 Product Feed Platform and is ranked in top 100 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. With an exceptionally talented and multi-faceted Engineering team, Feedonomics is proud of its best-in-class technology that helps some of the largest retailers in the world to optimize their Product Feeds and get the best performance possible with their omnichannel marketing strategies.
We are looking for a highly motivated front-end UI developer to join the Engineering team at Feedonomics, headquartered in Los Angeles. You'll be working closely with our development teams to support new and on-going development of our web-based applications, contribute both technical and UI/UX expertise in our product decisions and deliver successful implementation of product ideas using best UI/UX practices for our Core Platform as well as other products.
We are seeking a candidate with a passion for delivering creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends.
Compensation Range: $100,000 - $120,000
What You'll Be Doing
- Mock, design and build new and existing platform features using AngularJS
- Work directly with other engineers in facilitating seamless integration of the Frontend features with the backend APIs
- Flesh out new ideas and features by working directly with other team members and stakeholders
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs prior to development
- Optimize existing features for user experience and improved efficiency
- Write clean, reusable and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices)
- Learn and contribute to new and existing technologies that make up our stack
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years frontend/UI/UX experience
- 3+ years writing single page apps using AngularJS (Knowledge of React, Vue or similar frameworks are a huge plus)
- Experience interacting with RESTful HTTP APIs
- Solid understanding and experience with UI layouts, CSS/SASS, and libraries such as Bootstrap
- Significant experience of debugging using browser-based tools like Chrome Developer Console
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
What's In It for You
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment with impressive team members
- Extremely competitive pay
- Fun team events every 1-2 weeks (laser tag, team trivia, etc)
- Fast growing company emerging as best in class and industry leader
- Autonomy in work
- 15 days PTO first year
- 401k plan
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Casual dress
- Gym Membership
- Game room with Ping Pong, Pool table and Arcade Basketball.
- Relaxation room with massage chair
Feedonomics combines best-in-class technology and service to list your products everywhere people shop online, including Google Shopping, Amazon, and Facebook.
Feedonomics services many of the world's most prolific advertising agencies and brands, including over 30% of the top 1,000 internet retailers.
Experience full-service feed set-up, optimization, and 24/7 support from your dedicated FeedFillment™ team, or get trained to use the full power of the Feedonomics platform.