Employment Type: Full Time, Mid-level
Department: Information Technology
CGS is seeking an experienced, resourceful, and inventive Full Stack
Web Developer to join our team. This role will perform software application development in support of an enterprise-wide data inventory effort. This role will work across multiple teams to develop an integrated solution.
CGS brings motivated, highly skilled, and creative people together to solve the government’s most dynamic problems with cutting-edge technology. To carry out our mission, we are seeking candidates who are excited to contribute to government innovation, appreciate collaboration, and can anticipate the needs of others. Here at CGS, we offer an environment in which our employees feel supported, and we encourage professional growth through various learning opportunities.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Perform software application development.
- Develop software application tests and testing strategies.
- Script solutions to automate manual processes.
- Follow and instruct others on version control processes.
- Develop solutions to strengthen the security in and around applications.
- Leverage application metrics to inform technical and business decisions.
- Analyze industry specific requirements/technologies and provide insight.
- 11 years’ relevant experience.
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- U.S. Citizenship is a requirement.
- A passion for Developing content rich web applications, APIs, services and scripts.
- Experience working with Agile methodology and phase-based delivery methods.
Ideally, you will also have:
- Active DHS clearance is a plus.
- Hands on experience with both compiled and interpreted languages
- Knowledge of how to deploy an application.
- Confidence following testing, security, and configuration management best practices.
- Experience with front and backend software development.
- Familiarity with Unix based command line.
- An understanding of database structure and integration.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment strategies.
- High degree of communication skills both oral and written.
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch, SQL, Neo4j, Nest.js, Kibana, Matomo, Marvel, Forever, Shibboleth/SAML, Stash, Git, BitBucket, Grunt, Selenium, Linux Admin.
Contact Government Services (CGS) strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting-edge technology with world-class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit our client’s specific needs. We are committed to solving the most challenging and dynamic problems.
For the past seven years, we’ve been growing our government-contracting portfolio, and along the way, we’ve created valuable partnerships by demonstrating a commitment to honesty, professionalism, and quality work.
Here at CGS we value honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
Contact Government Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants will be considered without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Join our team and become part of government innovation!
Explore additional job opportunities with CGS on our Job Board:
For more information about CGS please visit: https://www.cgsfederal.com or contact: