Feedonomics is the #1 Product Feed Platform and is ranked in top 100 on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in the US. With an exceptionally talented and multi-faceted Engineering team, Feedonomics is proud of its best-in-class technology that helps some of the largest retailers in the world to optimize their Product Feeds and get the best performance possible with their omnichannel marketing strategies.Position Description
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Full Stack Software Engineer to join the Engineering team at Feedonomics, headquartered in Los Angeles. You will be working with a motivated and vibrant team of Engineers in developing the amazing features that power our robust and scalable SaaS platform.
Compensation Range: $135,000 - $160,000 DOE
*This is a Remote Position*What you’ll do:
- Architect and develop scalable PHP APIs, services and solutions from concept to production as part of a focused product team.
- Engage in all aspects of the software development process, including design, development, testing, deployment, code reviews, debugging, and documentation.
- Solve complex problems by designing and developing software within the context of our large-scale distributed systems.
- Write clean, reusable and quality code, adhering to best practices (and contribute towards continuous improvement of those practices).
- Optimize existing software for improved efficiency.
What's In It for You
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of programming experience
- 1+ years experience with PHP (Strongly preferred)
- 2+ years experience with MySQL or similar technology
- 3+ years experience with HTML/JS/CSS (AngularJS and Bootstrap 3 are a bonus)
- Experience in Caching technologies preferred (e.g. Redis or memcached)
- Git (know it like the back of your hand)
- Strong understanding of Distributed Systems
- Ability to perform time and memory complexity analysis
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Work in an awesome collaborative team environment with impressive team members
- Extremely competitive pay
- Fast growing company emerging as best-in-class and industry leader
- Autonomy in work
- Generous PTO package with floating holidays and monthly ½ day Fridays
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Fun team events (Monthly and virtual for now)
- Access to health and wellness programs
Feedonomics combines best-in-class technology and service to list your products everywhere people shop online, including Google Shopping, Amazon, and Facebook.
Feedonomics services many of the world’s most prolific advertising agencies and brands, including over 30% of the top 1,000 internet retailers.
Experience full-service feed set-up, optimization, and 24/7 support from your dedicated FeedFillment™ team, or get trained to use the full power of the Feedonomics platform.
Powered by JazzHR