Ready to help build the Metaverse? Super Studios' properties represent the largest NFT community in the world resting at the intersection of art, content and gaming. We take a creator-first approach to provide the best tools, distribution and monetization for the best IP being created today. Super Studios is poised to move ahead of the lookalike marketplaces in the coming months with our release of the social NFT marketplace Gigamart. We are also preparing the launch of other pivotal projects that merge NFTs with art, collectibles and massive gaming communities and we are expanding the team to execute on our vision.
To help us continue our growth, we're seeking an experienced full stack engineer to join our highly skilled team.
- Collaborate closely with the product managers, designers and other developers to define, enhance and deliver on our product roadmap.
- Participate in all aspects of agile software development including design, implementation, and deployment
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies (stand-ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews)
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Architect and provide guidance on building end-to-end systems optimized for speed and scale
- Perform code reviews.
- 2+ years experience with full stack web development, preferably with B2C applications
- Strong understanding of backend design and front-end development
- Experience with the following technologies is a major plus:
- Vue 3
- AWS serverless computing
- AWS Lambda
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with or passion for blockchains, NFTs cryptocurrency and other decentralized technologies
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Why you'll love it here:
- Work alongside the smartest people in crypto/NFTs/blockchain
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and bonus structure
- Remote culture, we work hard from everywhere
- Opportunity to shape the future of the metaverse and decentralized applications
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you're excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.