SENIOR FULL STACK / FRONT END SOFTWARE DEVELOPEROur technology and products save lives! If you’re interested in taking the concept of “Smart Homes” and expanding the technology with real time big data and connecting vehicles and entire cities making them “Smart Cities” we want to talk with you. **This is a REMOTE position for anyone living within the United States***Sponsorship is Available for this positionPosition Overview:
Iteris is looking for a motivated team member who wants to develop innovative technologies that connects entire cities, develop predictive software applications, connected vehicles and save lives. In this key role, you will work within Iteris' Transportation Analytics team, which is a core group of software engineers, data scientists, designers, and product managers.What you'll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Becoming involved in some of the most exciting big data areas, including connected vehicles, smart cities, intelligent sensors and devices for intersection performance and public safety.
- Collaborate with product and technical staff on product road-map and R&D planning
- Collaborate in the process of conceiving, specifying, designing, programming, documenting, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications, frameworks, and other software components.
- Design algorithms and workflows to create new software programs and systems, producing efficient code based on requirements, and testing and deploying programs and applications.
- Learn new technologies in collaboration with the principal software developers and architecture to support product innovation.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity?
- 7+ years software development experience; mainly front-end and some back-end
- 2+ years of experience with Python web frameworks (and ORM) with Django or Flask is a plus
- Experience with geospatial maps, charts, reports is a plus
- Experience with AWS application technologies.
- Knowledge of large data sets, or data analytics is a plus.
- Ability to work directly with Subject Matter Experts to translate requirements into specifications and code
Who We Are: Iteris, Inc. (NASDAQ: ITI)
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
- Unlimited Paid Time Off!
- Work in a rapidly growing, financially stable company with a highly motivated and successful support team!
- Apply your software development experience and imagination in a collaborative, team environment, with a company that makes a difference in our everyday lives!
- Great benefits package including Unlimited Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with Company Match
- Much More!
is the global leader in applied informatics for smart transportation and infrastructure, turning big data into big breakthrough solutions. We collect, aggregate and analyze data on traffic, roads and driver behavior to generate precise informatics that lead to safer transportation and saving lives. Municipalities and government agencies rely on our solutions to make roads safer and travel more efficient.
Do you want to make a difference? Join us today!Visit our website: https://www.iteris.com
Iteris, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $150,000.00 per year
- Angular: 3 years (Preferred)
- Software development: 6 years (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations