For over 50 years, Leland Saylor Associates (LSA) has been a nationally recognized construction consulting firm providing expertise in the areas of estimating, scheduling, value engineering, and construction management. We are proud to be the cost adviser on some of the largest, most technically complex projects in the nation specializing in airports, justice facilities, laboratories, healthcare, education, and infrastructure projects. Leland Saylor is also known for our industry leading cost manuals, used by owners and construction professionals throughout the US.
LSA is seeking an IT Project Coordinator to support future projects for our major clients in the Los Angeles area. The IT Project Coordinator will start in the coming months to assist various large, high profile construction programs of varying sizes, depending upon the complexity of the project. We seek like-minded professionals who have a passion for cost management, drive to achieve results, creative problem-solving ability, and a dedication to client service and relationship management. Come join us and partner with our world class team and do your best work.
- Successfully support in the coordination of 5 to 10 projects simultaneously, ranging in value and complexity.
- Documents and reports all project data accurately and in a timely manner
- Successfully support in the delivery of IT projects on schedule and within budget
- Report and collaborate with Program Management Office on all IT project matters
- Review and develop IT related contract documents and ensure deliverables are complete and accurate
- Develop detailed technical scopes of work to support IT projects
- Review and coordinate the approval of IT project submittals.
- Coordinate budget and schedule information
- Coordinate with Asset Management
- Track all project status and provide management reports relative to overall program relative to construction project delivery schedules
- Assist with change order review and evaluation with Construction Project Manager and Cost Estimators.
- Plan, organize, coordinate, and report performance of IT projects to include cost and schedule
- Update risks logs and identify risk mitigation plans
- BS or BA in a Technology related field.
- 3 years of experience in management of multiple IT projects; experience within a capital improvement programs and familiarity with relevant codes and standards
- Experience coordinating on multiple IT projects with differing complexities and size
- Demonstrated experience working in project environments
- Experience researching validating components for complex technology projects
- Involvement of all parts of the project life cycle, to include planning, design and closeout in regard to IT
- Experience supporting a variety of technologies including but not limited to Network, Server, VoIP, CCTV, AV, Storage, Wireless.
- Certifications in technology or project management related fields
- Experience in developing RFQ/RFP packages
- Experience in Design-Build projects
- Experience in Community College Facilities
- Identify and coordinate with project team so resolve technical issues
- Familiarity with bidding and contracting process, and with programs
Our business is thriving and we offer unlimited opportunities for growth and career advancement. Additionally, we offer a competitive rate, flexibility, and an environment that recognizes and rewards hard work, with unlimited opportunities for professional development and advancement.
Please apply with a cover letter and CV. We look forward to hearing from you!
Leland Saylor Associates is an equal opportunity employer and makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of merit.