Pre/Post Sales Solutions Consultant
Apex Computer Systems - Cerritos, CA
APEX Computer Systems, Inc. has an opening for a Pre/Post Sales Solutions Consultant in Cerritos, CA! The Pre/Post Sales Solutions Consultant will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on Microsoft Dynamic ERP Delivery Portfolio; NAV, AX, CRM, Power BI, SQL server and MS Azure. This position will drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities.
- Provide Application Delivery advice and technical guidance to sales teams and key business partners.
- Create and deliver innovative product demonstrations for prospects, customers, and partners on-site and remotely.
- Provide technical leadership and oversight during trials, Proof of Concept (POCs), complex demos, etc.
- Develop tactical and strategic sales plans and proposals.
- Take pride in contributing field knowledge and feedback to direct future product requirements and enhancements as Microsoft technologies are constantly updated.
- Provide feedback to appropriate Apex parties on product enhancements or services that would be beneficial to the customer and potentially generate additional revenue.
- Collaborate closely with your internal network and the customer to obtain a deep understanding of the customer's technology needs or offerings and architect a solution to meet them.
- Understand and act as a valued resource early and often within the customer's decision making process.
- Learn and maintain a deep and extensive technical knowledge of Microsoft Dynamic ERP Delivery Portfolio (NAV, AX, CRM, SQL server).
- Provide excellent technical specifications and requirements documentation standard as necessary to support the proposed solution.
- Engage customers at trade shows and other events to develop product awareness.
- Maintain meticulous records of all activities within the database.
- Typically 7+ years’ experience as a sales engineer or functional consultant, working with Microsoft Dynamic ERP Delivery Portfolio; NAV, AX, CRM, Power BI, SQL server and MS Azure.
- Demonstrated ability to assess customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Bachelor Degree or global equivalent experience in an IT, business or sales related field.
- Superior presentation, communication and objection handling skills in a high pressure technical sales environment.
- Ability to understand complex customer challenges and articulate a complete technical solution quickly.
- 7+ years consultant Experience with Microsoft Dynamic ERP Delivery Portfolio; NAV, AX, CRM, and SQL server; understands MS Azure service based architectures.
- Solid Windows platform skills.
- Knowledge of application release process (SDLC) and release eco-system technologies.
- Requires prolonged sitting, standing and talking
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephone, and other office equipment.
ACSI (APEX Computer System, Inc.) is a leading provider of hardware, software and service solutions for the Integrated IT stack. The company’s Consulting Solutions Group partners with top tier providers to enable organizations to seamlessly and cost-effectively implement solutions to manage business-critical applications for finance, supply chain, and operations. ACSI’s Field Services Group offers scalable and flexible full lifecycle support including hardware and software deployment, maintenance, upgrades, logistics, provisioning and service desk. ACSI is a time-tested ISO 9001-compliant organization helping companies meet their present and future IT business needs and challenges. Apex Computer Systems works with top tier Fortune 500 companies to provide solutions and services to enterprises, government agencies, financial institutions, SMEs, higher education, and managed service providers.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers