PM will manage Identity and Access Management program which includes transition, operations, enhancements, and integration of the Corporate IAM services tools and vaults, Partner and Customer IAM Services, as well as the Zero Trust/ESAE Stack and ensuring ongoing enforcement.
- Responsible for the cost, schedule and technical performance of company programs or subsystems of major programs.
- Directs all phases of programs from inception through completion.
- Establishes milestones and monitors adherence to master plans and schedules, identifies program problems and obtains solutions, such as allocation of resources or changing contractual specifications.
- Identifies and mitigates program risks and issues.
- Acts as primary client contact for program activities, leading program review sessions with client to discuss cost, schedule, and technical performance.
- Directs the work of employees assigned to the program from technical and administrative areas.
- Authors Statements of Work (SOWs). Participates in the negotiation of contract and contract changes. Coordinates financial terms/conditions of contract.
- Develops new business or expands the product line with the client in concert with Sales and Account Lead.
- Proven “full spectrum” leader
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, teams and prioritize appropriately
- IT or cyber security Project and Program Management experience; experience and/or knowledge within Industrial Control Systems (ICS) / Operational Technology (OT) environment preferred
- Ability to lead across multiple IT and OT disciplines and ensure program success
- Identity Access Management (IAM) experience;
- IAM services such as Identity Governance & Admin (IGA) , Enterprise Directory, Multi factor authentication (MFA), Federation, Active Directory experience in on premise and clouds environments
- Ability to work with offshore teams for run and support of IAM services
- Team work & collaboration; willingness to be a team player and be invested in the success of the team
- Commercial Sales and/or Business Development experience including Capture
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or equivalent training and experience
- Cost Account Manager experience
- HW/SW/cyber security team leadership experience
- Commercial experience leading complex programs for Fortune 1000 clients or within’ the Department of Defense domain
- Ability to travel up to 10-50%.
- Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion (about $13.8 billion USD at 2016 average rate). Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-l