Business Consulting: Includes analysis/evaluation of business and/or system process and functional requirements, development of business cases, client support during system development and implementation, development and maintenance of service level agreements. Develops relationships with upstream and downstream business partners. Develops/maintains and changes business processes, and understands the business processes of assigned partners and how they relate to our functional areas. Develops and recommends changes to business processes.
- Knowledge of application of standard principles, theories, and techniques.
- Uses professional concepts and company policies and procedures to solve a wide range of difficult problems in imaginative and practical ways.
- Demonstrates development of positive relationships with peers.
- Understand their functional area business processes.
- Is assigned to investigate, document, and analyze client requirements in project areas such as: new/existing business operating models with innovative approaches to applicable department solutions support, market research of emerging or available product functionality and operational readiness assessment.
- Assesses scope and impact of client business needs.
- Support Business Case Development.
- Participates in the analysis of client business processes and functional requirements and in the preparation of appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Participates in workflows, process diagrams and gap analysis.
- May assist in the development of project plans.
- May use the associated project planning tools.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline OR four (4) years relevant experience.
- High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required.
License, Certification, Registration
- Business analysis or project analysis experience.
- Knowledge of platforms assigned to the functional area.
- Identifies and documents functional and/or divisional, requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system/process specifications.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business/health care administration or related discipline.
PrimaryLocation : California,Burbank,Marketing Sales Service and Admin 3100 Thornton
HoursPerWeek : 40
Shift : Day
Workdays : Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri
WorkingHoursStart : 8:00 AM
WorkingHoursEnd : 5:00 PM
Job Schedule : Full-time
Job Type : Standard
Employee Status : Regular
Employee Group/Union Affiliation : Salaried, Non-Union, Exempt
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Job Category : Consulting Services / Project/Program Management (Non IT)
Department : HP Product Health & Innovation
Travel : Yes, 15 % of the Time
Kaiser Permanente is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, parental status, ancestry, disability, gender identity, veteran status, genetic information, other distinguishing characteristics of diversity and inclusion, or any other protected status.
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with federal and state laws, as well as applicable local ordinances, including but not limited to the San Francisco and Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinances.