Inside Sales – Entry Level
Apex Computer Systems - Cerritos, CA
APEX Computer System, Inc. has an opening for an entry level Inside Sales Specialist in Cerritos, CA! The Inside Sales Specialist is responsible to accurately communicate the value propositions of the company and product portfolio with prospective customers to set qualified appointments for Account Executives.
- Qualify and allocate leads for sales teams using Microsoft CRM.
- Identify and nurture relationships with prospects via phone, email, LinkedIn or other communication tools.
- Generate sales leads and drive results. Lead creation should consistently meet or exceed target(s).
- Reach out to prospective customers via phone/email/LinkedIn and other communication tools.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and perspectives.
- Document, track and monitor all leads and interactions within Microsoft Dynamics CRM per company policy and procedures.
- Ability to learn complex products and applications and deliver a business value proposition.
This position will receives an intensive, 3 week foundation sales and product training.
- Bachelor Degree in an IT, business or sales related field.
- One or more years of experience preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent cold calling skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passionate energy, drive and self-motivation.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple on-going relationships.
- Quick learner and open, coachable demeanor.
- Self–motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
- The disposition to thrive in a dynamic, high-energy, ever-changing environment.
- The ability to work independently as well as a supportive team player.
- Strong with MS Office, Word and Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, Epicor, Sage or similar ERP software, and/or Microsoft CRM or similar CRM software is preferable but not necessary.
- Requires prolonged sitting and talking
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephone, and other office equipment
ACSI (APEX Computer System, Inc.) is a leading provider of hardware, software and service solutions for the Integrated IT stack. The company’s Consulting Solutions Group partners with top tier providers to enable organizations to seamlessly and cost-effectively implement solutions to manage business-critical applications for finance, supply chain, and operations. ACSI’s Field Services Group offers scalable and flexible full lifecycle support including hardware and software deployment, maintenance, upgrades, logistics, provisioning and service desk. ACSI is a time-tested ISO 9001-compliant organization helping companies meet their present and future IT business needs and challenges. Apex Computer Systems works with top tier Fortune 500 companies to provide solutions and services to enterprises, government agencies, financial institutions, SMEs, higher education, and managed service providers.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers