Cleveland, OH; Pittsburgh, PAOther Locations:
Glendale, CA; Remote
Senior Consultant, Talent Solutions
If you're interested in applying I/O research to real world client situations and seek a challenging but engaging work environment, PSI® may be the place for you. PSI is searching for an innovative and enthusiastic Senior Consultant to support our Talent Solutions team. PSI's innovative technology and commitment to customer service is fueling our continued growth and is enabling us to build an impressive client list spanning a variety of levels and industries. Our record of success has translated into an engaging and growing workforce where challenges are met with teamwork and empowerment. It has also bred a culture where hard work and fun are the general operating principles.
From Day 1, you will be involved in designing and implementing leadership solutions, organizational development initiatives, assessments, succession planning, high potential identification, performance management programs, 360 degree and/or employee engagement surveys, and developmental coaching programs. You will be expected to contribute ideas, take on a lot of responsibility, attend to details while working on a variety of tasks, and learn things quickly. The position may also include business development activities including responding to client inquiries and/or coordinating responses with sales staff as well as making presentations, writing proposals, and developing product.
If this opportunity excites you, and you possess the following qualifications and attributes, we encourage you to apply using the “Apply Now” button below.
- Completing in-depth individual assessments of leadership candidates and incumbents for selection, high potential identification, and development. Specifically, reviewing assessment results; interpreting scores in terms of context, level, and role; evaluating fit; and preparing narrative client/candidate reports.
- Supporting business development activities by leveraging expertise in leadership to recommend possible solutions for client inquiries, identifying opportunities based on client needs and goals, and preparing proposals.
- Deepening/developing client relationships by being responsive to requests and inquiries; developing trusted partnerships with key clients; and adapting to changing client goals, needs, and context.
- Managing 360 degree and/or engagement survey initiatives to include development and/or tailoring of survey product and design of feedback reports.
- Conducting talent reviews and leading succession planning initiatives.
- Results: Establish a track record as a reliable, "go to" performer. Set and adjust priorities effectively; remove barriers and act with an appropriate sense of urgency. Energize others to excel and continuously improve.
- Influence/Teamwork: Develop strong business partnerships and credibility with colleagues. Offer new ideas and build support for making significant change. Ask questions and listen to gain input and insight. Foster an open exchange of ideas.
- Communicate clearly and concisely both in written and verbal form.
- Partner with other staff to foster exceptional and productive internal and external relationships
- Master's degree or Ph.D. in I-O Psychology, Consulting Psychology, Organizational Behavior and Development or related field.
- Minimum of 8-10 years' experience specializing in leadership assessment, leadership development, and/or organizational development.
- Knowledge of leadership and talent management practices including interpretation of assessments, performance management, succession planning, developmental coaching and skill development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop professional credibility with clients and colleagues from diverse backgrounds and industries.
- Strong writing skills to include feedback reports, persuasive business proposals and comprehensive technical reports.
- Ability to translate data and information into insights that are compelling and useful for business leaders.
- Familiarity with various leadership assessment tools/programs/systems.
- Experience in business development is a plus and may include proposal writing, marketing initiatives, and/or professional presentations (e.g., workshops, seminars, symposiums).
- Travel 20-30%
PSI Services has 70 years of experience with providing solutions to federal and state agencies, corporations, professional associations and certifying bodies worldwide. We offer a comprehensive solutions approach from test development to delivery to results processing which includes pre-hire employment selection, managerial assessments, licensing and certification tests, license management services and professional services.
PSI, a leader in the assessment industry, provides various solutions through its multiple business channels including talent assessments (of job-seeking candidates as well as employee development programs), licensure testing services (for government regulatory agencies), certification credentialing services (for professional associations), license management services and biometric identification authentication services. PSI offers clients various solutions to measure, assess and identify the skills, abilities, traits and identities of individuals seeking jobs, licensure, or certification credentials.
PSI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits package inclusive of:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401k plan with company match
- Generous PTO and Holiday Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.