NIC Partners, Inc - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
NIC Partners Inc. is looking for dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Account Managers to join our growing sales team! The Account Manager is responsible for maximizing revenue in accounts by identifying, qualifying and closing new business in line with NIC Partners’ strategy of providing and managing a defined set of business solutions including Convergence, IP Telephony, Mobility, and Networking. The ideal candidate will create customer relationships with a "Consultative" approach to bringing technology solutions to business challenges. Their knowledge and understanding of selling IP Telephony, Wireless, Networking, and other IP based solutions will be key to creating alliances with our customers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develops significant pipeline of new opportunities within defined geographic area, using a variety of techniques including cold calling, networking, existing contacts and developing business partner relationships.
- Develops Solutions and understands customer business processes, technology and communications needs and business issues, and developing an NIC Partners solution to meet those needs.
- Represents NIC Partners Services - Utilizing existing business and professional relationships to introduce NIC Partners, our solutions and distinct advantages to prospects.
- Manages Relationships - Create a rolling three month communications strategy and detailed action plan to ensure corporate objectives are being met.
- Sales Forecasting - Accurately forecast sales activity and align with account plan.
- Communicates to customers - NIC Partners’ procedures and processes and a solid understanding of its products (Mobility Design, Consulting, Convergence, Software, etc.)
- Plans and participates in marketing and business development activities
- Works with management to identify and achieve internal strategic and tactical goals
- Travels substantially, up to 50%
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a technical discipline, preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a sales / consultative, solution sales / account management role within the IT (K-12 or healthcare) industry
- Experience selling Cisco solutions, preferred
- Equivalent combination of education/job experience
- Proven ability to work independently to identify new customers and new sales opportunities in your geographic region.
- High degree of business acumen with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales and sales activity targets and objectives
- Excellent Sales, relationship development skills and customer management skills
- Strong interpersonal understanding demonstrated through relationship building
- Ability to influence and negotiate based on customer value.
- Ability to uncover and maximize opportunity to sell NIC Partners’ Professional and Managed Services offerings in a profitable fashion
- Excellent written, communication, presentation, and organizational skills, with the ability to present to Directors and C-level audiences
- Ability to identify clients’ business goals and constraints, and manage your business and activities against those goals and constraints
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers