Senior Vice President of Strategic Alliances
ALTAMETRICS - Costa Mesa, CA
This individual is an aggressive self-starter and successful dealmaker with proven skills in the strategic assessment of new business opportunities and partnerships, who will design, implement and lead an integrations partner program and meet the needs of Altametrics’ business model. The Senior VP of Strategic Alliances must understand market dynamics and have keen knowledge and awareness of competitive products, solutions and service offerings. He/she will demonstrate competence across a broad spectrum that includes but is not limited to new product launch, product positioning, pricing, partner program development and strategic planning. This individual will lead this area of the business in the identification, evaluation, structuring, and negotiations of potential partnerships for the company and will oversee the success of the alliances and execution of our partnered programs. The Senior VP of Strategic Alliances will coordinate sales, marketing and operations activities and goals with all areas of the company and develop and implement a plan for continued controlled, strong growth. He/she will continuously improve efficiencies, processes, procedures and personnel in all areas of responsibility to keep pace with growth of company.
Major Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Design and execute partner programs that continuously gain market adoption and grow the Altametrics brand in the market.
- Secure critical partnerships and alliances in support of Altametrics’ business model, strategy and product roadmap.
- Identify, lead and negotiate strategic deals to achieve successful attainment of the sales and marketing plan.
- Identify, recruit, enable and manage long-term relationships with channel partners (VAR’s Referral Partners, etc.) to support business goals and execute channel strategies.
- Drive consistent and predictable channel bookings through joint business planning and ongoing channel enablement.
- Create and drive overall channel strategy and prioritization plan for coverage area.
- Formulate, implement and review nurturing and growth programs.
- Design, launch, and manage a metrics-driven partner prospecting & nurturing process for a large funnel of inbound/outbound partner leads.
- Collaborate with marketing and the executive team regarding joint sales / marketing strategies and initiatives.
- Focus on ROI and utilization of assets used sales processes with overall Company financial goals.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years experience in business development, business strategy, SaaS sales
- Proven track record in identifying, building, managing complex business partnerships that involve revenue generation and product integration
- Strong business and financial acumen with the ability to evaluate deal alternatives
- Exceptional track record of leveraging the channel to build and close deals by working across all levels of the organization, from developer to C-suite
- Ability to influence particularly in negotiating and closing business deals
- Ability to identify and prioritize risks that transactions pose to various aspects of the business
- Understanding of market and competitive environment including deal activity and potential opportunities
- SaaS experience required
- B.A. or Master’s degree required
- Upto 30-40% travel required
Trusted by major players throughout the industry, Altametrics has been a leading provider of SaaS solutions to businesses since 1997. The company’s philosophy is to combine software design with comprehensive consultancy and support services to delivering business critical applications.
Altametrics’ enterprise software solutions deliver ROI to businesses by helping it work more productively, increase profitability, improve customer service and value, integrate with other business applications, and readily access information to make informed decisions.
The company offers a comprehensive product line of enterprise software and professional services addressing the needs of various departments and executive management of corporate clients. The applications are ideal for executives needing real time access to enterprise data. The software solutions are web‐based, designed to be deployed quickly, scalable for business growth, reliable and readily available. Altametrics offers clients industry leading consulting, implementation, development, engineering, training and support services.
Altametrics offers a very exciting, friendly and energetic working environment filled with constant new challenges, new expectations, new responsibilities and endless growth opportunities.
What Altametrics Offers:
- Opportunity for growth and to strengthen personal and professional skills
- Relax, flexible, and modern work environment (CASUAL FRIDAYS!)
- Health insurance (medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and accidents insurance)
- Paid vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Breakfast, tea time, company bonding activities and lunch caterings
- Discounts for gym memberships, cruises, theme park and movie tickets
- Be surrounded by amazingly talented individuals
Here at Altametrics, we pride ourselves in providing our employees with a comfortable and motivating work environment. We have fun perks and activities that ensure our employees feel recognized and appreciated. In addition, monthly bonding activities are scheduled for our employees to relax, and build connections with fellow team members. We strive to constantly improve ourselves including but not limited to work culture and company goals. We can't wait to have you be a part of us!
Job Type: Full-time
- SaaS: 3 years (Preferred)
- Business Development: 7 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers