Senior Full Stack Engineer
SourceStrike - Irvine, CA
Senior Full-Stack Engineer
- You have multiple years of experience in delivering full stack solutions. Ideally, you have a portfolio to share, or code snippets that can highlight some of your expertise.
- You are able to work autonomously.
- You are able to see the big picture to make sound architectural decisions.
- You are able to hop in and out of projects, and make sure delivery dates are met.
- You will take leadership in driving projects from a blank slate to completion. You’ll be in the weeds independently as a developer, and also need to provide guidance to more junior developers if they are assisting on the project.
- Developing new user-facing features using various front-end frameworks
- Building reusable cross platform components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Fluent in Node.js, and Express.js
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3, and DOM manipulation
- Understanding of the W3C guidelines including ARIA and accessibility
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following front-end frameworks (Angular, React.js, Vue.js, or Ember)
- Thorough understanding of one or more of the following back-end frameworks (Next.js, Nuxt.js, or Nest.js)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (ES6+)
- Expert understanding of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (CI/CD)
- Experience with common development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, yarn, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks (Mocha/Chai/Sinon or Jasmine/Jest/Enzyme)
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Ability to perform benchmarking and optimization
SourceStrike is an engineering solutions company built by engineers for engineers. We work with clients to augment their existing engineering staff, or to provide full white-glove engineering services. Joining our company will give you exposure to various technologies and challenges. You will be joining a team with expertise spanning the entire tech stack. We want hungry developers that care about building great solutions without the corporate bull shit.
- Unlimited Vacation
- Platinum Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Career Development
- Work Life Balance
- Collaborative work environment
- Awesome coworkers
Job Type: Full-time
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers