Join SADA Systems as a Senior Software Engineer!
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our Google Practice. Ideally, you will come with five or more years of experience with hands-on development. We would strongly desire an industry expert contributor in the technical focus area with at least two years in creating solution architectures.
Expertise in working closely with business and IT stakeholders to define problems and design medium to large-scale, enterprise-class solutions is a must. You should also be capable of having discussions with the CxO level leadership to understand their pain points and opportunities to be able to architect the proper solutions.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment; one where you implement applications and features from scratch using the latest technologies and work on complex problems with a talented team, then this position might be your next career step.
Include Github link with your resume for top consideration.What You’ll Be Doing:
- Develop and support web and mobile applications in a team-based environment
- Balancing efforts across concurrent projects
- Lead and contribute to all engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve complex engineering problems
- Experience working in an Agile development environment; in particular, working directly with a Product Owner, a Scrum Master, and UX-focused designers
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have
- Expertise in development with one or more of the following languages:
- Java, Python, Golang, or Node
- Expertise with best practices with software architectures, data modeling and UX/UI
- Experience with cloud architectures on one or more cloud platforms: Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform (preferred)
A Big Plus if You Come With:
- 5+ years experience in software development
- Prior experience designing, building, and maintaining high-quality, developer-friendly REST APIs
- Exposure to full stack development, from setting up application and database server infrastructure to developing and implementing application code
- A strong sense of code culture, with an emphasis on testing, styling, documentation, and collaboration
- Current hands-on dev experience in a high-tech environment
- Experience building applications using Google Cloud Platform
- Exposure to the Google Maps API, PostGIS, GDAL, or other Geospatial display and analytics APIs/frameworks
- A strong DevOps mindset, with a focus on automation
- If you're ready to take your career to the next level, then SADA is the right place for YOU.
Why you'll love working at SADA
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America
- Unlimited PTO
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Catered food daily!
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
- We have a ping pong table, big screens, video games, company social events and an espresso machine!
About SADA Systems, Inc
SADA Systems (SADA) is a privately-held global leader in providing business and technology consulting services that transform organizations through innovative cloud-based solutions. As a Google Cloud Premier Partner with Specializations, SADA has gained global accolades and awards including the 2018 Google Cloud Global Partner of the Year and 2017 Google Cloud North America Partner of the Year. SADA has proven expertise in enterprise consulting, cloud platform migration, custom application development, cloud managed services, user adoption and change management.
Recognized on the Inc. 5000 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies for eleven years, CRN's MSP Elite 150, the 2019 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles, and 2019 Inc.'s Top 50 Workplaces in the U.S., SADA prides itself on continuous innovation, strong partnerships, corporate culture, and exceptional customer service.