Jr. Software Engineer
NuORDER - Los Angeles, CA
We're looking for talented and driven engineers who want to learn how to build high performance, scalable, mission critical, and secure systems in the cloud. We have built the best platform in the industry and are continuing to grow it. You will work on major parts of our growing platform, and will be joining our amazing, friendly, and diverse team, learning and helping others to learn something new every day. Engineers at NuORDER work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customer's perspective to devise the best solutions.
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA (Westwood, near UCLA) (on-site)
EDUCATION: BA/BS (or graduating soon) in Computer Science, Engineering, or related majors.
- A solid understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, concurrency, databases)
- Programming in 1 or more languages
- Some experience with any of the technologies we work with: Go, Java, Node.js, React, Bigtable, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, GRPC, AWS, GCP, Docker, Kubernetes
- Knowledgeable & fun team to work with
- Very competitive salary
- Stock options
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work environment
- Great Health Insurance options, 401k (w/ match), Flexible Spending plans
THE COMPANY: NuORDER, Inc. (www.nuorder.com)
NuORDER is a fast-growing, venture-backed startup that has changed the way a $130 billion industry does business. Our product is a highly customizable and innovative 360 degree sales platform that allows brands and retailers to connect, collaborate and conduct their wholesale business online efficiently. In short, NuORDER is e-commerce for wholesale.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers