Swenson He in Culver City, CA
As an engineer with Swenson He, you will be expected to do well in a fast- paced, high impact environment surrounded by incredibly capable project managers,...
Full Stack Engineer
Signal Hill in Los Angeles, CA
Collaborating with fellow engineers and embodying development best practices. Strong expertise in building backend services and APIs using Node JS and C#....
Glo in Santa Monica, CA
Being a resource to other less experienced engineers, and/or engineers from other teams. To accomplish that mission, we are looking for a Front End Engineer to...
Senior Full Stack Engineer
ADP in Beverly Hills, CA
As a Senior Full Stack Engineer your dedication to your craft is infectious, your pride when releasing code is evident and you can inspire others around you....
Full Stack Engineer
ADP in Beverly Hills, CA
As a Full Stack Engineer your dedication to your craft is infectious, your pride when releasing code is evident and you can inspire others around you....
.NET/ Senior .NET Engineer
Flagship Credit Acceptance / CarFinance.com in Irvine, CA
React and .NET Engineers are responsible for the development and maintenance of our custom applications portfolio, including the CarFinance.com experience,...
SkyRyse in Los Angeles, CA
The Skyryse team is comprised of aerospace experts and engineers from Airbus, Robinson, Tesla, Lockheed and the U.S....
Web and Mobile Application Developer Undergraduate Intern
The Aerospace Corporation in El Segundo, CA
Application Developer, Engineer, Developer, Temporary, Laboratory, Technology, Engineering, Contract, Science. El Segundo, CA (California)....
Full Stack Developer
ADP in Costa Mesa, CA
Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Sr. Software Engineer, Programmer Application Developer, Web Developer Spring, React, AngularJS, AWS, Java....
Ecommerce Software Support Engineer
Adobe in Los Angeles, CA
Magento is looking for an eCommerce Software Support Engineer who has experience with an eCommerce Platform....
Sr. Software Engineer
Hub Group - Santa Monica, CA
Sr. Software Engineer - (CAS00000022)
CaseStack is an industry leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation solutions. For the past six years, CaseStack has been recognized as one of Arkansas Governor’s “Best Places to Work”. In 2018, CaseStack was acquired by Hub Group, a NASDAQ-listed (HUBG), $4 billion leader in supply chain solutions and multi-modal transportation. We seek self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
CaseStack is looking for a Software Engineer with a strong Node.JS knowledge and a passion for cloud technology and APIs. If you have experience with Microservices Architecture and are excited about its potential impact on business performance, we would like to talk to you about this opportunity!
- Write great code that is well tested and documented
- Design, build, and maintain real-time, event-driven systems, services, and features
- Perform code reviews and mentor of junior team members
- Troubleshoot and fix production issues
- Communicate status of tasks and projects to stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field
- Expert knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, data structures, and design patterns
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Experienced with Node.JS, Express, React.JS
- Experienced with AWS cloud technologies
- Experienced with Microservices and APIs
- Experience following Agile and Kanban methodologies
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
What We Offer:
- Work with amazingly smart engineers who are committed to supporting each other’s growth and growing CaseStack’s business.
- We provide a very results-oriented and flexible environment with a flat organizational structure built for self-starters—you will not be micro-managed.
- Alongside competitive salaries, we offer competitive health, vision and dental coverage, 401k, new laptop, and equipment of your choice.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job-related handicap or disability or veteran status. Hub Group is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers