Liquid Handling Specialist @ Thermo Fisher Scientific - Los Angeles, CA
Liquid Handling Specialist
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Liquid Handling Sales Specialist
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
How will you make an impact?
The Liquid Handling Specialist is part of the Laboratory Products Division which unites deep scientific expertise, a collaborative culture and rich resources to deliver the lab equipment and consumables that our customers need to achieve their scientific goals – quickly, reliably and safely. Our smart lab solutions make it faster and easier for our customers to focus on what matters most – delivering answers and innovations that save and improve lives.
The Ideal candidate will enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer by providing them with state of the art laboratory consumables solutions.
This is a remote position ideally based either in San Diego, CA or the San Francisco Bay Area.
What will you do?
- Drive revenue growth for manual liquid handling and automated consumable product segments.
- Demonstrate technical product knowledge to effectively match our product capabilities to the customer’s needs and then, in close cooperation with our field representatives, remove all competitive obstacles to finalize an order for Thermo Fisher Scientific.
- Ensure assigned field representatives are trained to sufficient level; focus on working with representatives in key and strategic accounts.
- Conduct technical seminars on a regular basis.
- Provide field technical advice and application feasibility regarding the proper use and performance of products to regional team members.
- Assist Channel Sales Representatives on assigned product lines in the territory by training, solving problems, joint calls, product shows, etc.
- Manage all logistics associated with completing a successful final product installation and customer training as required.
- Complete after sale follow-up with the customer to ensure satisfaction with our product performance. Coordinate service assistance as required.
- Attend tradeshows and represent company as requested by the Specialist Sales Manager.
How will you get here?
- A Bachelor’s degree in the Life Sciences preferred.
- Experience working in a laboratory with technical instruments preferred
- Experience in delivering effective technical presentations to scientific researcher
- Research laboratory applications experience required
- A thorough understanding of the sales cycle and sales cycle management.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and persuasive communications abilities
- Ability to sell products to multiple customer levels within an organization.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong desire to succeed and ability to execute on multiple tasks
- Ability to travel 25-50%
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.