Medical Office Receptionist @ Surgery Group Of Los Angeles - Los Angeles, CA
Medical Office Receptionist
Surgery Group Of Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA
15 days ago
Post a job for free in Los Angeles, CA
Busy multi specialty surgeon group looking for a reliable receptionist with exceptional customer service skills.
- Plans, organizes, directs and schedules patient’s appointments.
- Check in and out check out patients
- Patient registration
- Must be able to take initiative, and be/feel responsible for our patients.
- Monitors daily operating activity such as workload, staff productivity, phone calls, faxes, etc.
- Provides strong alliance and acts as a liaison with all medical staff (including physicians).
- Communicates with Billing Dept., Physicians, Staff and outside facilities in a courteous, professional, and helpful manner.
- Communicates in an accurate and clear manner to share pertinent information that is concise in both written and verbal information.
- answering phones and directing calls, forwarding calls, leaving voicemails, and emailing.
- New patient medical records retrieval
- Maintains fax distribution.
- Follows all HIPAA regulations as outlined in the HIPAA Policy.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality with patient files.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 8 Hour Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Medical Receptionist: 2 years (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA 90048 (Preferred)
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma