First Resonance is looking for a full-time Mobile Engineer to help disrupt the manufacturing industry. The ideal candidate is someone that is a hustler, go-getter and is thrilled by the opportunity to build technology and products at an early-stage startup.
First Resonance is building its first mobile app.The Mobile Software Engineer will work directly with the CEO and other members of the product team to design, lead and architect the mobile app. The mobile application will give manufacturers superpowers to be able to connect the physical and digital worlds and move faster than they can with traditional stacks. For example, imagine an app that takes photos of faulty parts and can quickly resolve how a rocket or airplane is delivered to the end customer.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, scrappy, detail-oriented, friendly, and has the ability to learn quickly. A strong interest in Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, and tinkering with hardware and software is preferred.
A day in the life of this role includes:
- Work with product, and the design team to plan the app and identify the key features to make it successful
- Work with other engineers to integrate the mobile app into the First Resonance ION software product.
- Design and build mobile app for mobile platforms
- Ensure performance and quality of the application
- Work closely with business and support teams to understand customer feedback in order to constantly improve our product
- Document software architecture, best practices, commonly used patterns, etc.
- Maintain a high-quality UX using innovative real-time and performance technologies
This role may be a fit for you if you enjoy solving problems with resourceful thinking, collaborating across departments, and flexing your creative muscle.
- Strong Google and StackOverflow skills
- Strong proficiency in Objective-C or Swift
- Experience with iOS/Android frameworks such as SwiftUI, React Native, etc.
- Experience with unit testing and integration test frameworks
- Understanding of security best practices for mobile apps
- Experience with version control via Git/GitHub
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token (JWT)
You might have:
- Launched at least one mobile app or several features that reached a large number of users
- Experience working with graphQL APIs
- Experience working with product design and UI/UX experts
- Experience with web apps (React, JS, etc.)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and tools
- Experience building enterprise applications
First Resonance accelerates the speed and reliability of hardware development for companies manufacturing the next generation of hardware products. This includes electric airplanes, autonomous vehicles, robotics, and more. We are a group of software, hardware, and manufacturing engineers that are bringing the best of modern UX and data science to an industry that has been overly rigid in its innovation. We are removing the barriers preventing radical advancement by providing tools to manufacturing engineers and operators to move information more freely, collaborate with their teams more easily, and use the power of data to predict problems and provide insights that result in better hardware quality and delivery.