Software Engineer II
Glidewell Dental - Irvine, CA
Glidewell Dental is an industry-leading provider of dental technology products and services to dental professionals worldwide. Headquartered in Newport Beach/Irvine, CA, the Glidewell campus is home to 3,300 employees and complete with an employee gym, cafeteria, massage therapist, acupuncturist, and of course, a dentist. Glidewell Dental employs over 5,000 employees worldwide and is privately owned.
So what is a dental company doing with technology?
Glidewell is dedicated to building the future of dental through additive manufacturing, data science, and even machine learning. We research and develop new innovative products and services for the dental industry at affordable costs. Just ask your dentist!
As a core member of the software development team, you will work closely with the business to build cutting-edge solutions following the agile development process. This is an opportunity to join a growing team of talented individuals focused on using the latest technology to address complex real world problems currently impacting the dental industry.
- Design and implement backend and frontend components and services
- Develop solutions that account for scalability and optimize performance
- Produce high quality production ready code in fast paced CI/CD environment
- Advocate programming best practices and standards
- Collaborate closely with the product team to build new features and infrastructure
- Evaluate new technologies that would benefit the team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- Expert level skills in C#, Node.js, or Go.
- Experience with AWS (API Gateway, RDS, ElasticSearch, Lambda, SNS, or VPC)
- Experience with REST based APIs (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with relational, graph, and non-relational databases
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in an agile environment
- Passion to learn new technologies
- Experience with Angular2 or higher
- Experience with orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with Clustering (RabbitMQ, MongoDB)
- Knowledge and experience with Microservices
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k plan with employer match
- Vacation, sick time
- Flexible hours
- Employee Gym with showers
- Employee Medical Center with on-site Physician, Massage Therapist, Acupuncturist, Physical Therapist
- Employee Dentist and Hygienist
- Can be selected to get reconstructive work done on teeth for free
- $1000 per year on Glidewell products
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences and events
- On-site cafeteria
- Game room
- Employee appreciation days (Company BBQ, special events, etc.)
- Theme park trip (friends and family invited)
AI powered job discovery for job seekers and Free ATS for Employers