We are searching for gifted Drupal Focused / Full Stack developer to join our engineering team. This position requires a developer with the skills and experience to build & maintain modern web applications using the latest back-end and front-end technologies. You must write clean, reusable code with strong emphasis on stability and performance. You must be organized and self focused, delivering on time and according to requirements. You will own the production codebases, and should be able to professionally deal with crisis calls. Work hours will be flexible as negotiated with your manager. The role may be performed remotely.
The Wondersauce dev team spans three offices, New York, Columbus, and Los Angeles, and is comprised of a range of talent focusing on both backend and front-end development. Developers are involved on projects from day 1, collaborating with all disciplines and contributing to the overall success of a project, working closely with strategy, UX and design to come up with the best solutions for the problems at hand.Responsibilities:
- Own the back end code for custom enterprise software projects
- Define architecture for new features
- Build new features
- Maintain codebase - make fixes and improvement
- Branching & merging management
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure quality finished code deliverables
- Hosting - work with hosting vendors to ensure performant functioning of hosting platforms
- Interact with CMS & API partners to ensure stability and performance
- Consult on solution architecture for enterprise bids
- Comply with and enhance Wondersauce standard coding standards & practices
- Compliance - Ensure compliance with GDPR, ADA, CAN-SPAM
Skills & Requirements
Experience with enterprise-scale software projects
Experience with multi-platform architectures
Excellent knowledge and 4+ years professional experience in
- HTML & CSS
- MySQL & relational database management
- Git merging, branching and deployment
Working knowledge of
- Drupal 8
- Ruby scripting
- Jmeter load testing
- Dev Ops tools and practices
- GDPR, ADA, CAN-SPAM compliance
- Agile Scrum dev methodology
Write clean, readable code and tests
Problem solver and go getter
Wondersauce is the new breed of advertising agency.
We started the agency with the goal of creating a company truly centered on human behavior. Wondersauce is focused on the complete customer journey and helping our clients understand the most relevant ways to reach their audience. Whether it’s digital, traditional, social, mobile, campaigns, marketing, point of sale, video, etc – we specialize in understanding your business and recommending the most responsible and cost-effective ways to achieve your goals.
Wondersauce is a proud member of the “Made in New York” initiative (http://wearemadeinny.com/) and the Society of Digital Agencies (http://sodaspeaks.com/). Our work has been recognized by Time Magazine, The Webby's, SiteInspire and AWWWARDS.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Wondersauce aims to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting equal opportunities regardless of religious belief, age, color, race, creed, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, political affiliation, ethnic origin, family status or disability (subject to the exceptions contained in the Human Rights Act 1993). The commitment applies to all aspects of the work environment, all employment activities, resource allocation and all employment terms and conditions. Selection criteria and procedures aim to ensure that employees are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities.